HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi,
it does not matter how much you smash the hat down on the head or angle the lighting on the face of the hot toys piece..i will get my sideshow heads repainted. because it's better than the dud hot toys put out..i will not spend $200 dollars on a bad figure..that is just bad.the nose is off..not completely sure what went wrong but hot toys blew it on this figure..somewhere in here i still think george lucas had something to do with this..

I would pose it like this when I buy this one down the road.

IndianaJoness2.jpg

hi,
it does not matter how much you smash the hat down on the head or angle the lighting on the face of the hot toys piece..i will get my sideshow heads repainted. because it's better than the dud hot toys put out..i will not spend $200 dollars on a bad figure..that is just bad.the nose is off..not completely sure what went wrong but hot toys blew it on this figure..somewhere in here i still think george lucas had something to do with this..

I definitely think it's worth $150- $175 though and some of the poses make it look great from a distance.

With the eyes straight on I think it looks good. Not so much when they look to the side. Again, lighting also plays a part in it.

Well said.

Is it hard to futz the jacket and shirt?

I've not seen ONE picture where they are sitting properly.

SilentSurfer is an incredible painter, but I feel that his paint up doesn't bring the likeness out to it's full potential. I think Kuato's is one of the better ones.

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

IndianaJoness2.jpg

Man the more I look at this pic the more I like this figure.

Even with the head sculpt not looking correct this screams Indy.

I hated this figure but this photo has bought me around a little.

Right now he's just out of my price range.

Dare I say it? Best 1/6 head sculpt of HF as IJ. Thank you HT. Im now convinced that this is the figure to own if you are a collector and a true fan on indiana jones. Yes this is the best representation of HF in character as IJ. So far it's better than any posted SS sculpt shrunken, repainted or not. Or any other 1/6 sculpt of jones out there. If you can't afford it then I'm sorry, I truly am. I think all HT figures are over priced these days. So choose wisely.

I don't know whether to pose him with the idol chamber holding the bag and getting the idol, or to pose him in that whip pose (in that awesome pic by tin)

Dare I say it? Best 1/6 head sculpt of HF as IJ. Thank you HT. Im now convinced that this is the figure to own if you are a collector and a true fan on indiana jones. Yes this is the best representation of HF in character as IJ. So far it's better than any posted SS sculpt shrunken, repainted or not. Or any other 1/6 sculpt of jones out there. If you can't afford it then I'm sorry, I truly am. I think all HT figures are over priced these days. So choose wisely.

Could not disagree with you enough. Im a lifelong Indy fan with the cash to buy this and im not biting. But i do agree with you, while i like the SST Indy, its not on target either. Maybe Headplay can come up with a young Indy. As long as its the artisit that did the eastwood sculpt, lol.

This is strange.

Some of the shots I see a dead on likeness, other shots I feel like I'm looking at a teenager and there should be an earring in his ear!

Already pre-ordered. I need someone to beat up all of these german figs I have around. And Cap's gonna need some help!

The HS in this picture looks so good it's hard to believe it's the same one from some of the other pictures. I don't know maybe I'm just biased because that pose is killer...

I agree. Almost everything looks good in this shot from the shirt,pants, hat, the whip( I didnt know you could get such dynamic motion and shape out of it) This is the way to go if your gonna get this imo. You can see a little of the eye liner but no where near the amount in other shots.

Back