HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've seen a lot of reviews on him now, and everyone says there is a problem with the full articulation of the arms, what exactly is the problem with the arms, I thought it's a TT :dunno

So, I've seen a lot of reviews on him now, and everyone says there is a problem with the full articulation of the arms, what exactly is the problem with the arms, I thought it's a TT :dunno

only just received it, but elbows and shoulders do feel pretty stiff (similar feel as T2) when trying too articulate. Haven't dared get too adventureous with the joints just in case.....

It's a muscle (Wolverine, Royce, Dastan) body. There are fewer point of articulation in the arms. The joints that are there are more restricted and stiffer than a normal TT. On top of that, the shirt + jacket combo makes it challenging to pose.

I read a few posts saying AE will be shipping soon. Can anyone confirm this?

This is from their newsletter:

Hot Toys Shipping Update

There are some big Hot Toys releases scheduled for 4th quarter 2011, and we've gotten a lot of questions about the status of these figures. Hot Toys doesn't share too much information with anyone, but here's what we know:

Indiana Jones DX Figure - Will be in stock this Wednesday, 10/26

Superman Figure - We're getting a partial shipment (about 1/2 of our order) in approximately 30 days. There will be more partial shipments in the weeks following the initial release. We will fill orders in the order that they are recevied, so if you haven't ordered this yet, you should do it now. *Please note that the Sideshow Exclusive version will be shipping just ahead of the standard version.

Captain America Figure - No solid release date yet, but we're proejecting to receive it in approximately 4-6 weeks.

Jack Sparrow DX Figure - No solid release date yet, but Sideshow is telling us sometime in November.

Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed Figure - No solid release date yet.

Classic Predator Figure - Shipping in January 2012.

Please allow up to 3 days processing time for your order to ship once we receive an item into stock.

I've owned the POS Kenner, the POS Disney and the POS Sideshow and this version is the best licensed figure of Indiana Jones IMHO.

I like pretty much everything about the HT figure. In hand it looks like Ford. There is no thick eyeliner so the haters can drop that stale joke.

Only nitpicks is the head is a bit undersized, the pants should be a little longer and a detachable headpiece would have been nice.

If you have the SS Indy, sell it now and get the HT one. It crushes it in every.single.way. Trevor did a good likness, but the overall head was always had a chunky kid look to it.

Thanks for that honest review EVILFACE! :hi5:

Indy7.jpg

Great pics!!!

I see a lot of Ford here.

The 3 day processing for AE is lame. If it wasn't for the fact that I got it cheaper through them I wouldn't have ordered.

Mine is out for delivery too so I will hold all judgement until then.

I love Indiana Jones so having a decent collectable is a must. I hope this will be good enough.

Gorgeous pics venturluni - actually, these are some of the best I've seen! Except what's going on with the Termo-vision in those PERS eyes in this pic? "Give me your clothes, your boots..." Weird!

Yes thought that one looked strange on the pic. The camera pics things up with the flash you don't normally see. Thanks for the positive comments!

I see the trolls which trashed this figure right from the get go remain on here chiming in now and then...must need more attention and have short memories- or most likely the crap that came out of their mouths meant NOTHING to NO ONE in the first place. Hilarious!

Why is it trolling when critiquing the fig, yet ok when peeps chime in with the "best Indy collectible" banter?

I think if this figure was made without the PERS it would have a much better likeness, I never thought that gimmick was a good addition to HT figures anyways.

Why is it trolling when critiquing the fig, yet ok when peeps chime in with the "best Indy collectible" banter?

Because this is the 'Indiana Jones-in hand images' and we would like to heard from those that have it in hand. Do you? If not, why don't you start a 'Why I hate HT Indiana Jones thread.

Back