HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great sculpts are reserved for PFs and busts? :dunno

Not always, especially when it comes to HTs :lecture
IMG_0355.jpg

tamxk0.jpg

Wish we could have got something alittle more like this........ oh well.

The TOD PF is the best likeness of Ford so far in any form. There would be nobody saying it doesn't look right if it was done like this. Hopefully the HT TOD sculpt will be done by Trevor.

Hey Superman. You know, you don't necessarily need to have a Superman avatar all the time, you know? You could have an Indy or Vader or a Spiderman. We'll still know you by Superman. Just saying.:wink1:

Hey Superman. You know, you don't necessarily need to have a Superman avatar all the time, you know? You could have an Indy or Vader or a Spiderman. We'll still know you by Superman. Just saying.:wink1:

But will Superman know he's Superman if he has a different avatar? I think not.

That looks beautiful. I may have a go at it myself. I'm no carpenter but I'm a fair painter. Once I finalize poses and positions.

You should consider a special shelf with a circular addition in the center so the Idol Pedestal can go directly in front of Indy. :naughty

Can't recommend your shelf enough. It's like a moving buddy - if you don't have one, GET ONE!.

Where did you pick up the shelf?

Back