HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nothing- so much for CC being charged starting today...I'm wondering if this is four days away from shipping or four weeks from shipping...

Still nothing- so much for CC being charged starting today...I'm wondering if this is four days away from shipping or four weeks from shipping...

My CC was charged this morning...rep on the phone said it would ship today or tomorrow...so they are processing and shipping this week :)

I attribute the Sideshow decision to Kingdom of the Crystal Skull more than anything. It's a shame that they weren't able to get more original trilogy product out before interest died off.

Indy has 2 iconic looks, his leather jacket gear from Raiders and Last Crusade, and the beat-to-hell jacketless version from Temple of Doom. I'm hoping we get a really good version of the ToD Indy from Hot Toys at some point in the future. Maybe they will get a really good sculpt down for Indy and include a non-bloodied hatless version as a way to say 'sorry'.

I wouldn't care about having a non-bloodied version, I like the idea of a beaten up and bloodied Indy it suits the character more.

I'd be down for a non-bloodied sculpt! It could be so you can make a Club Obi Wan version, or just his "road to Pankot Palace" look with jacket.

I'm pretty sure it was always $249.99 on SSC.

When it gets closer to imminent release, most retailers stop the preorder discounts to catch the last minute orders.

I'm pretty sure it was always $249.99 on SSC.

When it gets closer to imminent release, most retailers stop the preorder discounts to catch the last minute orders.

Yup, it's been $249.99 all along through SSC.

Yeah, I think my practical side will win out too and I'll just stick with my order at BBTS. Plus, the latest pics really lead me to believe that I'll be happy with the figure for the price I paid for it, which is about $50 total less than it would've been through Sideshow. Plus, no damned NRD either.

Double check your PO. Mine is suddenly at 219.

It's funny because who would PO at BBTS now when it's the same price at SS and is shipping this week.

Damn, how did some of you get that low of a price? I had it PO at BBTS for a long time and it was still around $230.

It's funny because who would PO at BBTS now when it's the same price at SS and is shipping this week.

I PO'd before the price was released. So mine will run 219 (Just double checked my email confirmation and that was the price I POd at), so I'll save 30 on the figure plus California sales tax, which is another 22 bucks.

I'm willing to save 50 bucks and wait another couple of weeks.

I PO'd before the price was released. So mine will run 219 (Just double checked my email confirmation and that was the price I POd at), so I'll save 30 on the figure plus California sales tax, which is another 22 bucks.

Ok cool. Congrats on getting him for that price. :rock

Plus BBTS has great customer service.

Been thinking about the whole "ToD bloodied and non-bloodied sculpt" idea and I have to say, that'd be absolutely brilliant!! Just, please PLEASE HT, make it a non-DX release like BR Joker; that would bury the non-essential PERS feature that added to the cost and seems to have compromised the look if this latest release. Maybe include a clean jacket and shirt in addition to the standard head and the overall BD Indy figure. Ta da! Huge hit among the fans. Throw in a Mola Ram and SS could release the mine cart environment that they've rumored forever - I could die a happy man. :)

Back