HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called Sideshow to have them process my final flexpay early. I was on the fence about this, but the recent pix have really helped me make up my mind to keep my order.

That custom belt looks to big doesn't it for this figure? That custom whip though (looks) great. The whip that comes with this figure does look really thick.

I think it does look a wee big (thick). But the holster rocks. Hate the SS one, and the HT one is not much better (although it has groovy magnets).

Yeah, the real braided whip is a nice idea but they should have looked at the Toys McCoy and learned.

Not sure what Joe Strain did but his whip is epic.

Just POed this at Alter Ego. I had it POed at BBTS but didn't want to wait that long on them. I think down the road, a lot of people are gonna regret not getting this. HT figures look 10X better in person than in pics.

For sure they do, but people will only regret it if this is the last Indy figure HT ever do - and I can't believe that. Having gone to the trouble of getting the licence I'm 100% sure they'll do a TOD Indy, which will be an improvement, and I bet they do a Mola Ram too, just because no one else has ever done one (officially).

I don't know if there is enough interest in Indy to make more than a ToD one... if you see the 'likes' on their facebook Indy has so much lower likes than Superman, Batman, Avengers, Predator, etc. (Could be cause of the figure, but even Sideshow put the 12" line on hold... so who knows?)

I am really hoping to see more of Indy from Hot Toys, especially with all the uproar over this release.

A non-DX TOD Indy would be great!

Please Sideshow, work with HT to make this happen!

(Could be cause of the figure, but even Sideshow put the 12" line on hold... so who knows?)

I attribute the Sideshow decision to Kingdom of the Crystal Skull more than anything. It's a shame that they weren't able to get more original trilogy product out before interest died off.

Indy has 2 iconic looks, his leather jacket gear from Raiders and Last Crusade, and the beat-to-hell jacketless version from Temple of Doom. I'm hoping we get a really good version of the ToD Indy from Hot Toys at some point in the future. Maybe they will get a really good sculpt down for Indy and include a non-bloodied hatless version as a way to say 'sorry'.

^ that would be great.

I'd be super tempted to pick up a Marion in her well of souls dress, esp if they made a diorama with a bunch of snakes and a torch for her and Indy to be in. :rock

quoted again :lecture

let me catch a troll in here....

url

I have this pre- ordered at BBTS for only $214 shipped, but seriously considering going with AlterEgo. I want this figure sooner, darnitall! :lol

I have this pre- ordered at BBTS for only $214 shipped, but seriously considering going with AlterEgo. I want this figure sooner, darnitall! :lol

Yeah, I have it at 214 through BBTS as well. If I was 100% thrilled with the way it looks I'd be chomping at the bit, but since I'm still on the fence saving ten bucks seems important for God knows why.

Yeah, I have it at 214 through BBTS as well. If I was 100% thrilled with the way it looks I'd be chomping at the bit, but since I'm still on the fence saving ten bucks seems important for God knows why.

Yeah, I think my practical side will win out too and I'll just stick with my order at BBTS. Plus, the latest pics really lead me to believe that I'll be happy with the figure for the price I paid for it, which is about $50 total less than it would've been through Sideshow. Plus, no damned NRD either.

I hope sideshow charges me for this soon. I would like it to get here by the end of the week. I am excited to see how it looks with the soverign studios jacket on.

Back