HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo-85.jpg

Face looks quite good there.

Thanks for the HT Indy photo's ,comparisons and critiques everyone. I've been cherishing my SS reward points for months watching them accumulate and wondering which figure will I choose to knock me back to zero. Well Indy's it ! I just purchased him at SS since he's billing and shipping out today. My final price $120.00 including shipping. Not Bad, the sculpt and price point was holding me back but I always wanted it.

I just had to go through this thread and delete some posts from earlier in the day. All posts were either full on troll material or simply quoting said posts. Criticize the figure in a constructive manner if you'd like, but trolling this thread will not be tolerated. Thanks Freaks.

Thanks for the photos, those who posted them. I love Indiana Jones and for me, this is just too far off the mark for me to buy. It's a real shame that they went through all the trouble making a PERS Indy when they couldn't nail the sculpt first. Don't they normally put out a standard figure, sell a ton of those first, and then perfect a figure with the PERS?

I'd prefer a Temple of Doom Indy anyway. Here's hoping they do one and that they perfect it by then.

I think "streets of Cairo" is definitely the best look for this figure. You take away the questionable jacket and fedora, show off the muscle body a bit (even if it is too bulky) and the sculpt's issues start to dissolve into how solid the rest of the figure looks.

Keep in mind that pic has an mfisher holster belt AND a custom whip (very expensive one too). The bag may be custom as well.

True this :lecture

I have this guy on FLEX, but I may just pay for him now to have him. Too much anticipation.

Keep in mind that pic has an mfisher holster belt AND a custom whip (very expensive one too). The bag may be custom as well.

Oh yeah, I know. My comment was based only on the head itself. Mike's gear does take it up a notch or three though!... I have no clue why I've yet to break down and buy a full set. :(

Is getting tougher, think I may pick up DX Bruce Lee instead though.

Still need that.

The Bruce set is damn nice, Snake.

That whip was made by someone else though, wasn't it? Seems to me that's one of those really expensive 1/6th whips.

Yeah, I think that's a Joe Strain. Personally I prefer mfisher's for the scale, and his are only $25 or so (I think).

I just had to go through this thread and delete some posts from earlier in the day. All posts were either full on troll material or simply quoting said posts. Criticize the figure in a constructive manner if you'd like, but trolling this thread will not be tolerated. Thanks Freaks.

quoted again :lecture

let me catch a troll in here....

Just POed this at Alter Ego. I had it POed at BBTS but didn't want to wait that long on them. I think down the road, a lot of people are gonna regret not getting this. HT figures look 10X better in person than in pics.

That custom belt looks to big doesn't it for this figure? That custom whip though (looks) great. The whip that comes with this figure does look really thick.

Back