HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the other hand, it's a great tool for learning which members ignore. But yes, for a thread on in-hand pictures, it's largely useless. As the in-hand pictures are too good, it must be lens distortion that's making it look good. This head looked like crap from the start, we begged Hot Toys to fix it, final product looks marginally better, so obviously Hot Toys didn't tweak it, it's just lens distortion that's doing it.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!

Mine too, and I cannot wait!

I keep hoping he will show up, out of the blue, a day early like my Sideshow Toht did. It's going to be a looooong day at work tomorrow. And I swear to God, if my wife winds up signing for him and then hides him (she does this all the time) I will KILL her! :gah:

I keep hoping he will show up, out of the blue, a day early like my Sideshow Toht did. It's going to be a looooong day at work tomorrow. And I swear to God, if my wife winds up signing for him and then hides him (she does this all the time) I will KILL her! :gah:

:lol that's kinda awesome that your wife would do that...

Sooooo,
Worse case scenario and we get one of the 'wider' headsculpts, do you guys reckon that the warm water trick would work on it If the pers can be removed that is, ie warm it in water and pinch it at the sides ???

kindest regards
Tys

Well, its the fact that what we may have seen of the fixed sculpt was one that was messed up. If what we're getting is the thinner one of the two (or what appears) then it is better and I do see more of Ford in it.

This is the pic that has me concerned:

298673_163601013734882_100002549527377_335301_616920181_n.jpg

The one on the left looks like he has crazy eyes. I'm not to concerned after ready like 15 pages of posts. It's now just a waiting game.

Back