HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 400 sitting, knowing that this new product traffic jam was inevitable, so the balance is only about 200 more. Not a big deal.

No, its not too much more. Like you said if you can flex it you can balance it out even more.

Wow finally caught up! This thread has been very, very entertaining to say he least. Conspiracy theory's about repaints, two HS, cat fights.. You name it! It's better than an old episode of the twilight zone!

Anybody buying two to custom one into a Temple of Doom Indy? I think I may be doing that.

I've got two on order (to UK) but the other I have bought for a friend as an Xmas present. He's not a collector he just loves IJ (in a heterosexual way). He probably has no clue a collectable of this quality exists.

That's quite a present, ventuluni! He's lucky to have you!

Although getting Indy might open him up to this world of 1:6, which will mean his life will be ruined!

My wife curses the day my friend first started showing me some high end 1:6 figures because I haven't looked back since!

I have just received my Indy here from UPS and I think it's spectacular, very realistic none of the pics here really show how good it looks. I certainly see a younger Harrison Ford looking back at me no emo eyeliner and I haven't even put the hat on him yet. Also I have to really look for the hair seam to see it... tight fit on the hairline for mine. So just wanted to get the word out if you ordered this I doubt you'll be disappointed... Now I have to go get him geared up!!!

Man, I hope I get a thinner head. Fat one looks less like Ford for sure.

In all the years I've been a member here, I don't think I've ever seen a figure come under such close scrutiny before.

I have just received my Indy here from UPS and I think it's spectacular, very realistic none of the pics here really show how good it looks. I certainly see a younger Harrison Ford looking back at me no emo eyeliner and I haven't even put the hat on him yet. Also I have to really look for the hair seam to see it... tight fit on the hairline for mine. So just wanted to get the word out if you ordered this I doubt you'll be disappointed... Now I have to go get him geared up!!!

Awesome! Congrats!

Pics please! :panic:

That's quite a present, ventuluni! He's lucky to have you!

Although getting Indy might open him up to this world of 1:6, which will mean his life will be ruined!

My wife curses the day my friend first started showing me some high end 1:6 figures because I haven't looked back since!

:lecture:lecture:goodpost:

My sentiments exactly!

___ Rich, that's no big deal. Just dig into your kid's savings like I do when things like this happen :hi5:

No, its not too much more. Like you said if you can flex it you can balance it out even more.

I doubt I'll flex it when it's all said and done, but it's nice to know the option is there. :D

A couple new ones...

2.jpg

6.jpg

I dont know, I think The Batttle of Alien Chap and The Batman DX War were worse. :lol

I don't know about that. I can think of several SW items that got picked on pretty hard.

I'm talking about all the different ways it's been photographed, possibly different batches and alternate heads, mods to the PERS, conspiracy theories, UFOs, Bigfoot and whatnot... :lol

Back