HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just received my Indy here from UPS and I think it's spectacular, very realistic none of the pics here really show how good it looks. I certainly see a younger Harrison Ford looking back at me no emo eyeliner and I haven't even put the hat on him yet. Also I have to really look for the hair seam to see it... tight fit on the hairline for mine. So just wanted to get the word out if you ordered this I doubt you'll be disappointed... Now I have to go get him geared up!!!

Congrats man, and thanks for your comments...man I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!

Dsokyra, awesome pics man!

BEST dsokyra pic!

dsokyrasfullshots10-19-1110.jpg

Now that LOOKS like Indiana Jones...with a wee bit o' eyeliner

2.jpg

- I need your whip, your hat and your airplane.
- You forgot to say "please"...

Looks like some-kind of Indianator for me. <___<''''' Just ####ing bad to the bone. o_O

Eyes look level here. That's a strange phenomenon. It seems if you line up the mouth straight it has a weird effect on the eyes, giving him the Shannon Doherty look.

Ford's mouth isn't straight, it goes off at an angle. I hope that my Indy arrives with a decent headsculpt. Mine isn't coming from Sideshow.

One thing I have noticed in almost everyone's pics (even OMGs and Arnie Kim's) is that tiny divet in the brim of the hat. Surely that's not intentional, it must be a mold line or something. Very, very minor thing...just noticed it is all.

Ford's mouth isn't straight, it goes off at an angle. I hope that my Indy arrives with a decent headsculpt. Mine isn't coming from Sideshow.

I appreciate that, I was saying if you do line it up straight, it throws off the eyes. Which is what happened in a couple of those recent pics.

My 9 yr old daughter just saw this pic and said "Dad, that looks like the real Indiana Jones".

14.jpg

Just sayin'

Last edited:
One thing I have noticed in almost everyone's pics (even OMGs and Arnie Kim's) is that tiny divet in the brim of the hat. Surely that's not intentional, it must be a mold line or something. Very, very minor thing...just noticed it is all.

I have noticed that as well it is not noticable on mine. Also the hat is soft so you can get a bit more "flip" in the brim if you work on it a bit.

Thanks guys! The eyeliner is only shadowing that shows up on camera...not that way in hand :)

I agree only shows up in the pics on here or under a really close light like a desk lamp, this figure as that awesome Hot Toys realism in hand with the skin tones and paint... the seam under the neck is a little distracting, and the seams around the bottom of the thumbs, but those are my only complaints. One of my biggest worries was Indy's whip, but I have it coiled up in his hand and I like how it looks. :clap

Back