HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IndianaJones05.jpg

That picture does look good.

Hot damn that looks good.

Glad I canceled!!!!

No man, the reason people are giving you crap is because you keep saying the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over....this after you said you were done in this thread.

Nobody has said anything bad to FastStreets.

You repeated "and over" quite a lot in this post!

(joking)

Seriously? 50 more pages of haters? So, let me get all this straight... Superman and a guy called thefaststreetsofhongkong are spamming this thread with claims that there are 2 different heads, because HT used different molds... The paint is also substandard, so everyone that want one is taking pot luck with getting a good one? (Because Hot Toys has a bad reputation for it's substandard paint and patchy quality, to the point where only 1-5 figures are acceptable.). WTF???????

Is this a joke? The photos posted as 'absolute proof' might be fakes for all I know... It's certainly not a new thing, or hard to believe... I have every reason to believe in HT, but none in the people making claims like these against them. People with this figure in hand have done nothing but rave over them, but we are supposed to take the repetitive nonsense from some as the absolute truth?? You have got to be joking... This is just too funny to believe! Dream on guys... :rotfl

Thanks to Craze and Dsokyra for the awesome new pics!

10.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Can you guys take some more shots like these that show the detailing better?

2011-10-18203907.jpg

2011-10-18204931.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously? 50 more pages of haters? So, let me get all this straight... Superman and a guy called thefaststreetsofhongkong are spamming this thread with claims that there are 2 different heads, because HT used different molds...

No if you go back and read our posts, he has seen more than two different types of head shapes that looked different to each other however he only took pictures of two different ones when he went back to the store. He is looking out for all of us by taking multiple pictures so we may be informed about variants, nothing more. I never said it was different molds. What I said was it looks to be the same mold, only squished in different ways due to when the plastic dries. I have seen two of them myself that looked slightly different. Now there may be no convincing you, even with actual pictures which you now claim are doctored. Both Fastreet and I want to get to the bottom of this. You seem to want to accept anything that comes your way and belittle the both of us. There are great pictures of this figure out there, and the one fastreet chose is a good one, there is no denying that. However if this is a widespread problem, it would explain why some of the pictures people post look more off than others. I do see a huge improvement with the eye modification done by that brave sole who shaved off part of the inside of the face so the eyes look more natural. I see a lot of people doing that as it is a huge improvement. Congrats to that person.

PAge 86, where fastreet first posted his pictures
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101581&page=86

https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3189/photo96x.jpg
photo96x.jpg

photo97.jpg

photo107fp.jpg

photo109yh.jpg

photo110h.jpg

Last edited:
No if you go back and read our posts, he has seen more than two different types of head shapes that looked different to each other however he only took pictures of two different ones when he went back to the store. He is looking out for all of us by taking multiple pictures so we may be informed about variants, nothing more. I never said it was different molds. What I said was it looks to be the same mold, only squished in different ways due to when the plastic dries. I have seen two of them myself that looked slightly different. Now there may be no convincing you, even with actual pictures which you now claim are doctored. Both Fastreet and I want to get to the bottom of this. You seem to want to accept anything that comes your way and belittle the both of us. There are great pictures of this figure out there, and the one fastreet chose is a good one, there is no denying that. However if this is a widespread problem, it would explain why some of the pictures people post look more off than others. I do see a huge improvement with the eye modification done by that brave sole who shaved off part of the inside of the face so the eyes look more natural. I see a lot of people doing that as it is a huge improvement. Congrats to that person.

PAge 86, where fastreet first posted his pictures
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101581&page=86

Yeah...yeah... Just looking out for us...

You seem like such a caring person. :slap :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I must believe everything people say on the internets. :lecture

best shots so far IMO. Acceptable Indy product.
I think the thing these threads make us forget is that this is only 1/6 scale. The bigger you blow something up the more obvious problems become.
But this figure standing in this pose on your shelf is a pretty good Indy.

Yeah...yeah... Just looking out for us...

You seem like such a caring person. :slap :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I must believe everything people say on the internets. :lecture

And you want this to be swept under the rug so nobody knows this is a potential problem with certain heads?

And you want this to be swept under the rug so nobody knows this is a potential problem with certain heads?

Thes tell the only story I'm interested in... I honestly don't believe anything you guys have to say anymore.

10.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Can you guys take some more shots like these that show the detailing better?

2011-10-18203907.jpg

2011-10-18204931.jpg

Back