HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beginning to like the sculpt better than the real HF.

:lol

Careful, Lucas will hear you and make that change in the film.

One nit I find distracting is the oversized shirt collar. I think water treatment will help to shape it and keep it laying flat, that and taping the shirt down. Are people finding the shirt collar to be large in hand?

Its Indiana Jones, all right. Starring the Harrison Ford regional look-alike competition bronze medal winner :D

I actually start to like the sculpt then someone posts a side by side shot next to Ford and reality hits me in the face letting me know that the sculpt is off in so many ways. Thanks reality thanks :yess:

I hear ya I do. But I'm pretty sure that pic is from last crusade while HT is sculpting raiders. Ford is what 6/7 years older then? That's a big jump in appearance when ur moving from late 30s to mid 40s. Just saying...

DSC_0011.jpg

I hope you guys like the photos, whether or not you like the figure.

The many faces of Harrison Ford

Harrison-Ford---Indiana-Jones--C100.jpg
HarrisonFordHanSolo-thumb-528x363-39287.jpg

The sculpt reminds of Harrison a little older than he was in the first Indy film, it's more how he looked in Witness
Witness-poster.jpg
witness1.jpg
DSC_0011.jpg

Last edited:
I think the lips need to definitely be thinned down and the chin could go for a slight fix. The lips, I'm positive about though!
Also, I gotta see the ROTLA Sideshow sculp painted like the Hot Toys are, and then we'll get some real answers.

:lol

Careful, Lucas will hear you and make that change in the film.

One nit I find distracting is the oversized shirt collar. I think water treatment will help to shape it and keep it laying flat, that and taping the shirt down. Are people finding the shirt collar to be large in hand?

Collars always seem to be a tad large or thick in this scale, I just futzed and folded mine a little bit until I didn't find them distracting, also I just tucked the shirt down in front and around the sides seemed to work good enough for me.

See the way I see it, is if you do a side by side you need to find the right expression, especially with Ford

The bug eyed look for which I am not a fan, so I will keep the PERS as is
4.jpg
IndianaJones05.jpg

Just opened him up. Straight from Sideshow! Almost fainted. He's goddamn beautiful. Well done, hot Toys.

It's really sad that most people that have it in hand are not being listened to, and other people are still using 2D photographs to make their judgements

Sad, but not at all surprising. Of course, we're now the "mean" ones for pointing that out. Apparently, it's okay to troll & spam the thread... but respond to said troll and you're a mean-spirited "yaysayer". :lol

Honest question: Is there anyone HERE who has this figure in-hand who isn't happy with it? I'd be interested in hearing from them. Would at least be a nice change from the usual nega-spammers, not a single one of whom apparently has the figure.

Sad, but not at all surprising. Of course, we're now the "mean" ones for pointing that out. Apparently, it's okay to troll & spam the thread... but respond to said troll and you're a mean-spirited "yaysayer". :lol

I know, right? You'd think with all the Freaks that have this in hand and are happy with it, the trolls would quiet up a bit...

Honest question: Is there anyone HERE who has this figure in-hand who isn't happy with it? I'd be interested in hearing from them. Would at least be a nice change from the usual nega-spammers, not a single one of whom apparently has the figure.

Yes! :clap Lets hear it!!

See the way I see it, is if you do a side by side you need to find the right expression, especially with Ford

The bug eyed look for which I am not a fan, so I will keep the PERS as is
4.jpg
IndianaJones05.jpg

ok THAT is one GOOD photo to me. I can see Indy/Harrison Ford in there completely. me likeys! :clap

Back