HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

goHastings has this on sale if anyone doesn't have it already, or wants an extra. You can get it for about $120 shipped with their current promtion code of GOHAST20

https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/Michael-Jackson-Thriller-16th/sku/279655584.uts

Hey dragontron, thanks so much for the heads up on this. I was on the fence with this figure because i only wanted the zombie version but with THAT price, this is a no brainer. Just the body itself is going for crazy money or is sold out at most places. Thanks again dude!:hi5:

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Id be willing to take that normal sculpt and second set of socks and shoes if you wont be needing them.:monkey3:wink1::hi5:

Id be willing to take that normal sculpt and second set of socks and shoes if you wont be needing them.:monkey3:wink1::hi5:

Sorry mate, but that one is going to sister as a Christmas gift. We grew up on Thriller so i thought it would be kinda cool to split this set up like a "friendship locket" or whatever those things are called, and toss Reg. MJ into her stocking while i keep Z. MJ.

:peace

that sure is a stupid question but ... when you think they launched the DX MJ?

thanks for this! do you know how long the code will last? i dont think i can get it until next week =/

till the end of the month I believe.

Amazing Deal... maybe I should get an extra one?...

Anyway... check it out guys,
I just got this custom jacket and it looks awesome!!!

DSC04754.jpg

DSC04755.jpg

DSC04758.jpg

DSC04760.jpg

DSC04761.jpg

DSC04762.jpg

DSC04764.jpg

Cool
Where did you get that jacket and the werewolf head?

That is awesome Kuzeh!!!

details on the jacket, man!!!!! Where? How much?!?!?

Hey all,

So for a long time my Mike has been having this pose

p240310141003.jpg

And i thought it would be cool to change it now, any ideas? Cause i have no ideas at the moment. Pretty soon i will buy a glass display and put all of these in it, along with the upcoming Bad figure.

Hey all,

So for a long time my Mike has been having this pose

p240310141003.jpg

And i thought it would be cool to change it now, any ideas? Cause i have no ideas at the moment. Pretty soon i will buy a glass display and put all of these in it, along with the upcoming Bad figure.

Dance poses changed up every so often works for me.

I miss him and after i watched the bet awards tribute i can't wait for the new dx.

"THE EXPENDABLES":

IMG_2820.jpg

I STILL MISS THE FIRST PROTOTYPE HEAD SCULPT FOR THE THRILLER FIGURE:

3732062173_b2a5fe8436_o.jpg

!!!! That head was amazing !!!!

^^Indeed! That was TOTALLY Michael....

Finally got a second body...

So i get this figure from the Gohastings deal ($122 shipped), annnnd i am so very disappointed with it. First the box comes thrashed, which i normally wouldn't mind, but i am quite fond of this box. I then open the box only to be met with a foul chemical stench of which can only be described as..well lets just say i could "huff" this figure for days. And then i see the terrible MJ sculpt of which can't do anything to look decent other than putting his hands in his pockets while looking down. WTF is that all about? We are talking about Michael Jackson here..when did Michel Jackson ever just stand there, looking down, with his (censored) hands in his pockets? This one is off to Ebay.

I then open the box only to be met with a foul chemical stench of which can only be described as..

My box, bought from elsewhere and coming all in perfect condition, had a strong odor too. I can't remember what it smelled like exactly but I think it reminded me of fruit loaf/toast, something like that...

This figure I find really disappointing, too. It feels like just a hugely wasted opportunity. At times I've felt content with it, like it's good enough, but always I come back to hating it. It is I would say the worst figure I own, the only one I really hesitate over.

Why won't you just return it?

I think the sculpt looks best without light shining on it directly. It makes sense because if you think about it, the Thriller video was in the night... no shining daylight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back