HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

I tried taking the head off again, and it worked..however...the ball(joint) is still stuck inside the head. So i can't fully attach the zombie head. Neither am i gonna try to remove that joint from it...i'll be buying another truetype body soon and put zombie MJ on it.

New pics.

35lw3nr.jpg

2wejfy9.jpg

358p1rq.jpg

20k64y9.jpg

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Yeah I have to admit building my Zombie Jackson using the AA TT was a damn joke. It took me over 10 mins and many trys to finally get the friggin sculpt to fit the peg correctly. I also broke one of the ankle joints.

Sorry if this was already discussed but the only actual differences bewteen the 2 outfits are the sculpts and the jackets right?

Yeah, the head and the jacket are the only things changed for the zombie version. The shoes and pants and whatnot are exactly the same for both versions.

thriller.jpg
thriller2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
i hated that they change the sculpt the first one looks just like with the big eyes

Using the pic the second pic posted by keysta75, another photoshop test to see what parts I have to mod in the head:naughty

4230248921_c3d3d25c0e_o.jpg

The two changes i see are the pupils and bigger eyeballs, and yeah...i agree, looks more accurate. I wonder why they made the eyes smaller than the real MJ. And this smile wasn't nessecary either, but ah well. So i those differences, or are there more than i ain't seeing? :)

Yes, I think you have said the most important change and add the shadows to the sides of the nose, lower eyelids more dark, decrease the line-cheeked smile, etc..

leaving his eyes looking up to the left makes it look more disturbing, looks more like thriller

No matter what anyone says about the accuracy of Michael's head on this one, it's FAR more accurate than the Billie Jean one in my opinion :)

So are there pegs in the extra set of shoes. I looks like the slim TT is using prometheus style ankles.

Using the pic the second pic posted by keysta75, another photoshop test to see what parts I have to mod in the head:naughty

yeah that does look great!

No matter what anyone says about the accuracy of Michael's head on this one, it's FAR more accurate than the Billie Jean one in my opinion :)

Yes, but he has a hat to avoid see his face. :naughty

So much better !!!.

But now he has crossed eyes !!!. :lol

The worst thing is that the picture of the left is not what we hace received, is so much better in that picture compared with the final production head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back