HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Eso espero!!! la mia salió de Hong Kong el 22 y desde entonces no sé nada... :(

Pd:The next???

18745_1288158773866_1527110814_758164_981464_n.jpg

FROM THE 2009/2010 CATALOGUE :D

Wow, wow, wow!!!!
Excelente info Dieguito!
I'm sure that's why Bad wasn't included in the MJ Poll!!!
It was already in the works!!!
Sweet!!!! :rock!!! :banana:banana:banana

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Thanks Kuzeh:D but the picture is the catalog of Kapital ;)

It was a great news! hopefully not the last ;)

What does it mean that the catalog is from Kapital?

Now the question remains...what costume from Bad could it be ;)

Will it be one of the Bad tour costumes (Hot Toys' Billie Jean figure was from the concert, not from the video, so maybe that's the case with this one as well...)

michael-jackson-bad-tour.jpg

Bad-Tour-Backstage-michael-jackson-7860721-1086-2560.jpg

But then again...those are not really nessecarily Bad costumes, they were used during the tour but he also had other stuff for songs like Beat it, Thriller,etc.

It could very well be this

michael_jackson_bad_cd_cover_1987_cdda.jpg

And already has been done too ;) -->

4aceb30481ac5_101115n.jpg

4aceae12bf9ea_101115n.jpg

4aceb4bd55166_101115n.jpg

Still not sure if I want another MJ figure but if I do end up wanting this I hope its the costume from the video personally. Thats most memorable to me.

Another $MJ figure :horror.

I think I'm only going to have the thriller figure for now

La mia tambien lleva desde el 22 sin actualizar. I hope Mj arrives at the same time in our houses :lol On monday the zombie postman clof clof to your door :D

Eso espero!!! la mia salió de Hong Kong el 22 y desde entonces no sé nada... :(

Pd:The next???

18745_1288158773866_1527110814_758164_981464_n.jpg

FROM THE 2009/2010 CATALOGUE :D

But why do people say it's from Kapital's catalog, i mean...a catalog is a catalog...right?

:lol It's the person who posted the image originally. Its his username and he owns the catalog.

Aaaaah right, now i get it,yeah i knew it's user on the forum, i just didn't understand why it was important. Thanks :)

Wow, wow, wow!!!!
Excelente info Dieguito!
I'm sure that's why Bad wasn't included in the MJ Poll!!!
It was already in the works!!!
Sweet!!!! :rock!!! :banana:banana:banana

:rock:rock:rock

But btw, Bad was included in the poll:

htmjpoll.jpg

HIStory would have been great too, but then They Don't care about us Brazil or Prison version. I don't know what Hot Toys meant with HIStory, cause the cover of HIStory is the statue.

:rock:rock:rock

But btw, Bad was included in the poll:

htmjpoll.jpg

Whoops!!! That's right... :duh
Nevermind... :lol

HIStory would have been great too, but then They Don't care about us Brazil or Prison version. I don't know what Hot Toys meant with HIStory, cause the cover of HIStory is the statue.

Maybe this one??..

Video-History-Michael-Jackson.jpg

Ah yes, i forgot about that one. That one looks tight as well.

I found these pictures from a guy named David La Chapelle....very powerful, both of them.

wjfjap.jpg

19b0ae.jpg

Last edited:

Wow... those pics are interesting...
but a bit weird...

Anyway...
a few new fun shots of MJ!!

DSC02962.jpg

DSC02964.jpg

DSC02971.jpg

DSC02973.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

DSC02980.jpg

DSC02981.jpg

DSC02989.jpg

DSC02990.jpg

Great pics Kuzeh!!! specially with the zombies. :joy

awesome pics Kuzeh! Where did you get the gravestones from?

Awesome!!!! That adds alot to the figures, it's taken with the video playing , right? It would be great to put it like this on display.
When i buy my glass display thing from Ikea, maybe it's a cool idea to make a box, cut it open, print out pictures from the Thriller video and put it on the insides of the box, and put the MJ's in there, for scenery.

I thought of trying to pick up some cheap Dead figures for the same purpose as Kuzeh's pics there, but couldn't justify the expense for "background" figures. Looks terrific, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back