HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got taylerdurdem new bio mask. Much better than Hot Toys mask. :)

Really loving these close ups. You got it already? Damn you. I will hate you until mine arrives. If mine looks even close to that, I can die happy. But then again I gotta wait till Baloo gets his done. So I'll live a bit longer. :lol Awesome dude.

Yeah ashkanls I recall TD saying you pm-ed him saying you were gonna sell off the ones you had left and remove the listings altogether. What gives man?

Yeah ashkanls I recall TD saying you pm-ed him saying you were gonna sell off the ones you had left and remove the listings altogether. What gives man?

There's no honor amongst thieves. Well maybe just that no one is buying them because they're not as good as the true TD mask. And now that there's an updated sculpt, the old version is old news. TD and baloo, make sure you guys don't sell him any casts just in case this happens again. If he had any real talent and respect he can make his own.

Really loving these close ups. You got it already? Damn you. I will hate you until mine arrives. If mine looks even close to that, I can die happy. But then again I gotta wait till Baloo gets his done. So I'll live a bit longer. :lol Awesome dude.

my friend not to worry. your mask is like that. and come soon:hi5:

now come from the post office. I try to send a batch of mask. .. But it was closed:(. Maybe I can send this afternoon from another city

hi viruz:wave

now come from the post office. I try to send a batch of mask. .. But it was closed:(. Maybe I can send this afternoon from another city

Glad mine is on the way already. Wow you drove all that way to go to the post office and it was closed? Sorry to hear that. Hope you found something else to do when you were in town.

Glad mine is on the way already. Wow you drove all that way to go to the post office and it was closed? Sorry to hear that. Hope you found something else to do when you were in town.

damn! I go 40 km. and only waste time and gasoline.
always open at this time. but today not be closed because

your mask came out on Thursday. together with other

Hey alejandro, i PM'd you a little while ago about a P2 mask but havent heard back., I know your busy so just wanted to check if you got my PM. Thanks. Also, well done on the new mask. Looks awesome. :rock

Hi friend tayler! :wave I will be flying back to UK tomorrow so I will message you to send when you are free :D I hope my mask is as best as you say ;)

Here is at what stage I am:
I had gone in a wrong way (I enlarged the crown, where I should have to reduce it). :slap
So I spent some time analyzing the problem, to make shooting as accurate as possible, from different angles, to be sure. And here:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

All that to say that I was not playing bocce during all this time, "Ho fatche putaing, con!" :gah::lol

And take a look at my signature (© Gift from my buddy Biojex-alias "dinky Microcebus"!) :D

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The following two reference images can assess the shape of the mask viewed from above, and the space on the back of the head:
picture.php
picture.php

On this reference image, that's very clear:
picture.php

Here is at what stage I am:
I had gone in a wrong way (I enlarged the crown, where I should have to reduce it). :slap
So I spent some time analyzing the problem, to make shooting as accurate as possible, from different angles, to be sure. And here:

All that to say that I was not playing bocce during all this time, "Ho fatche putaing, con!" :gah::lol

And take a look at my signature (© Gift from my buddy Biojex-alias "dinky Microcebus"!) :D

Your mask is just getting better and better! :horror these little diagrams you're showing, You're attention to detail, the the angles is astonishing my friend! :bow

and :D glad you like it but hey! :monkey4 I'm not dinky! :lol

Edit: and you can play Bocce all you want. you've earned it :rotfl

Back