HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well baloo take as long as you want:lol. I'd rather you take your time and have everything close to perfect then to rush and have something half a$$'d and by the looks of it your doing a great job:clap.

Thank you for the compliment! Say when it will be ready for sale is somewhat premature because I have fallen far behind compared to my initial estimates.
Currently I am finalizing the latest fixes (but not least!) It is pretty good but time consuming.
Then I'll have to detail the inside and fittings to finish it. From there, the mold will be made by Alejandro and he will send me the duplicated items for finalization: painting, lighting, connectors, and a tinted visor made of thermoforming.

So I would say that approximately the first models could be shipped within one or two months.

Baloo, take your time. I'd prefer to have the mask perfect, with your best efforts. Don't rush yourself.

:( ... Hard blow: a job offer for which I had postulated has just been refused to me after my interview of one hour.
The day had nevertheless begun well... :dunno
I am going to try to start again working on my mask to not think of it any more.

Sorry to hear that mate. Try and get a job at Stan Winston studios. ;) Your work is good enough !. Thanks for the fast reply to my pm. :D

Thanks, friends... Thanks!
These kind words are doing me good, especially today. :1-1:
Good news: I'm nearly finishing my first side (the left cheek), and it comes pretty well, I think... Want to see?

:( ... Hard blow: a job offer for which I had postulated has just been refused to me after my interview of one hour.
The day had nevertheless begun well... :dunno
I am going to try to start again working on my mask to not think of it any more.

If you don't get it, it's because the job is not good enough for you. Something better will come. Cheer up bro.

I want more pics of everything! Anyone else get their newest taylerdurdem mask yet?...I can't wait for mine. The more I look at this thread, the more I realize how far off HT effort was (although I still think it looks ok just incorrect).

Bad luck with the job Baloo, don't let this get you down though. Things like this bring you down in life... But what really counts, is how you pick yourself up after you have fallen. That's what matters my friend, and if you have the strength and determination to go on, you will succeed in whatever you do! ;) PS ~ Can't wait to see updates on your mask!!

The worst is that it's true: it was a job below my skills... You are a true medium!
Thank you for the support in all cases! :1-1:

My psychic powers are at its maximum when I don't sleep. Time to go to sleep before I see things I don't wanna see. :lol Good night...er...morning.

Back