HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Yea Alejandro out did himself this time. The new bio is flawless. Now my P1 gives me that classic car feel when I stare at it like the way it should. Hey Alejandro. You can use the pictures I took as advertisment for your new bio. :D

:1-1:you've done a great job with the photos. thank you very much friend
with your permission I will use those photos

Amazing work lads! wow, stunning bios. The Hot Toys looks like crap...i mean literally, Baloo...Tayler....guys u've blown that out of the water, the bios are FAB! PERFECT replicas of the original.

For you my friend, why not.

HT Ex on the left, TD Stage 2 in the middle, and TD Stage 3 (LATEST) on the right.

P1biocomparison.jpg

The HT can't even compare...
Wow TD nice p1 bio masks!!

TD Stage 3 (LATEST) - this mask is better, but frontal part looks worst than previous mask

they just kind of want it.
Working on improvments for P1, so mask are also very very needed.
I'll show the final figure when all works will be done.

baloo what do I need so I can own one of your custom p1 mask????? Im sick of looking at my oem p1 mask and it would kill me if I cant get this great masterpiece!

One will avoid to go that far!?
There is no reason, moreover, since everyone who would like one, will be satisfied.
No worries my friend! :wink1:

Good morning, buddies!
Well, there I think the left-hand side is ended.
I took the opportunity to improve the temporal and maxillary connectors.
I only have to do the same thing on the right-hand side and that will be good, right?
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

So after the left side its onto the inside of the mask? Looks great so far. Glad to see your pouring your heart into making this. Really turning out to be a masterpiece.

ooooh my god!
I'm drooling ... is incredible. precision cutting and all the proportions are perfect
I'm sick. I can not wait to have that wonder in my hands
thanks for doing this. baloo:thud::thud::thud::thud:

ooooh my god!
I'm drooling ... is incredible. precision cutting and all the proportions are perfect
I'm sick. I can not wait to have that wonder in my hands
thanks for doing this. baloo:thud::thud::thud::thud:

Wow... Words fail me, there... I... I do not know what to say except that your good words go straight to my heart, my friend! Thanks a lot! :1-1:

@jkno: thanks buddy!... And registered! :duff

Back