HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guy's,just another thankyou to my friend Taylor.Just recieved my masks today the new P1 Bio and the predator 2 bio_OUTSTANDING work.Here's a few pics.It would be rude not to show em off.

Good evening, friends!
... Promises are made to be kept:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

The left side of the mask is almost complete, except for some minor defects to correct and redo the cheek's connector. Then I will attack the right side. :D

Got my TD P1 and P2 Bios in today. Thank you soooo much Alejandro. My Predators look amazing. Here's some photos guy. The new P1 bio is a massive improvement from the second one. (This is actually the 3rd one. If everyone remembers the first version looked just like the HT P1 bio then it was upgraded to a better 2nd stage one, which makes this the 3rd stage.)

TDP1a.jpg
TDP2b.jpg

TDP1P2Dutch.jpg
TDP2a.jpg

AMAZING!!!

Awesome pics! The 2 TD customs look so much better than the original mask. Love v3! It looks like the Pred walked right off the screen.

For you my friend, why not.

HT Ex on the left, TD Stage 2 in the middle, and TD Stage 3 (LATEST) on the right.

P1biocomparison.jpg

The HT can't even compare...

Oh wow...side by side you can really see the improvements. TD you outdid yourself this time. Fantastic job.

Thanks for the pics Endless! Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Holy crap, HT's looks like crap! I mean, it's cool in the top pic, but I never realized how bad it was from the side view.

Thanks guys. Yea Alejandro out did himself this time. The new bio is flawless. Now my P1 gives me that classic car feel when I stare at it like the way it should. Hey Alejandro. You can use the pictures I took as advertisment for your new bio. :D

Back