HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, buddies!

:thud:
u193.gif
u193.gif
u193.gif

very very very very nice!!!

picture.php

cf40123c5ff74f0f120a0f1456d7076b_fu.jpg

no words. except...
baloo, will you trade them? if yes, do you make some list of those who want it? i need to be in that list %)

Of course, yes: as I already said previously: those who want it, will be served, so no need to worry, friends.
Thank you all for your support! :duff

Great googly moogly!!! :horror:clap I need one of these bios. It simply looks amazing. I hope you make a trade list of stuff you want too baloo. I've been trying to cut back on spending too much cash these days.

Last night I was up all night trying to pose my p1 and I wound up putting him back to how he was :slap and now I wake up to see these great pictures!!!! Thanks baloo.:duff

Awesome work on the custom bio, baloo!

I bought two HT P1's when they were first released (P1 was my first Hot Toy). One to be displayed with mask on and the other with it off. Well, my second P1 is still brand new in the box. With all the other cool figures I've picked up since, I never got around to displaying my second P1. Now with this movie accurate custom bio, there's now incentive to crack open my second P1 from its packaging. :D

Baloo, please add me to your "very" interested buyers list.

You guys are embarrassing Hot Toys with your far superior new bios. Damn. And does everyone pay through paypal? I still haven't signed up for that. Last time I was going to and my laptop died that very day. Then I just sorta forgot about it.

You guys are embarrassing Hot Toys with your far superior new bios. Damn. And does everyone pay through paypal? I still haven't signed up for that. Last time I was going to and my laptop died that very day. Then I just sorta forgot about it.

As far as I know, the majority of member commerce transactions on this forum and other online venues use PayPal. I use it and never had a problem. It's a pretty safe alternative when you can't use your credit/debit card directly.

Back