HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend, my head just exploded from excitement ! Hot Toys, watch and learn !
Something like this: :explode: ?
:lol Sorry, I could not resist!
... And thank you!

you skipped me..can I be on that list ?
Then there, I am honored: the man in T800 Endo about which I always dreamed! :bow

Yea don't forget him baloo. He's good peoples. Curious baloo. How any people do you have on the list for the bio now?
Ha my poor friend!... Much more than I would never have thought... In your opinion? :dunno

Good morning, buddies!
Well, there I think the left-hand side is ended.
I took the opportunity to improve the temporal and maxillary connectors.
I only have to do the same thing on the right-hand side and that will be good, right?
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
]

:horrorHOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!!! That's AMAZING WORK! I need me one of those BAD. I wanted to display my P1 with the mask but refused to due to the oversized crap that HT did. THIS THE ANSWER! I want to be added to the list that gives me the opportunity to get my hands on one. TRULY AMAZING!

Tom

Hey Baloo, Will you be offering these in the future or is this a once and done deal? The only reason I ask is that I rally really want one, but i probably won't have the funds for a while. I need to sell some more figure cases lol!

:horrorHOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!!! That's AMAZING WORK! I need me one of those BAD. I wanted to display my P1 with the mask but refused to due to the oversized crap that HT did. THIS THE ANSWER! I want to be added to the list that gives me the opportunity to get my hands on one. TRULY AMAZING!

Tom
Wow! :D
No problemo, Tom: also registered :wink1:

Hey Baloo, Will you be offering these in the future or is this a once and done deal? The only reason I ask is that I rally really want one, but i probably won't have the funds for a while. I need to sell some more figure cases lol!
You're registered since your post ≠2579.
Don't worry: I don't know what you really mean by "for a while", but I think there won't be any problem. :peace

Just got Alejandro's mask in...it. is. spectacular!!!!! :horror

I really didn't understand how awesome it is until it came in the mail today. Hot Toys is utter garbage conpared to this.

Here are a few junk pics.

DSCN1052.jpg

DSCN1050.jpg

DSCN1048.jpg

DSCN1046.jpg

DSCN1053.jpg

Thanks so much Alejandro.

OK I signed up for paypal at long last so I definitely would like to be added to Baloo's list for his mask.

Please add my name also Baloo!

Everyone seems to have jumped on that bandwagon including Alejandro so what more endorsement does one need than the other Predator biomask master.

Am I on your list baloo? I PM'd you about the bio before, but I've never formally said in the thread.

OK I signed up for paypal at long last so I definitely would like to be added to Baloo's list for his mask.

Please add my name also Baloo!

Everyone seems to have jumped on that bandwagon including Alejandro so what more endorsement does one need than the other Predator biomask master.
Thanks, you're registered! :D
... What? Would you want that I reshape biomasks of other predators?
Hehehe... Please let me finish this one already! :lol

how much is ballos mask going to work out as?

Can i put myself down on the list too please?
Thanks my friend: also registered! :duff

The helmet looks great baloo!
Thanks friend! :)

Am I on your list baloo? I PM'd you about the bio before, but I've never formally said in the thread.
Dont worry: you are! :D

Hey Baloo, am I on the list? Just making sure. :)
Yep, you're already :hi5:
... I just hope everyone won't ask me 3 times if he is registered... Otherwise I'll never be able to finish this mask, my friends! :lol

Back