HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Damn! I believe there is worse than Tim, hehe!... I forgot our friend Alejandro: the Palme d'Or of the impatience! :rotfl
Interior? You said interior?
... Baaaah, in a sense, yes, I started interior: I prepared the surfaces by sanding... :D

I can be patient when I want to be. :lol

That was a joke.

I've started buying direct from Sideshow again. What's the story with fedex though? About a month after delivering my item, i get a letter from them demanding £20 for duty charges...Am I within my right not to pay this since i've already received the item? Most other shipping services hold on to your purchase until all charges are paid...

FedEx are "great". They managed to destroy my SS 1:6 Vader figure and also partially damage my SS 1:6 Sandtrooper. Besides the outrageous shipping cost, I also have to pay their high customs charges - and FedEx customs office is in Bucharest, about 500 km from my city, and they open up the packages there by themselves...

I wish SS would ship through USPS Express Mail for international customers or at least let you choose the shipping option. With Express Mail you have tracking number (trackable online), insurance, fast shipping and cheaper than FedEx, and also there is a customs office in my city too, where the packages are opened in front of me.

FedEx are "great". They managed to destroy my SS 1:6 Vader figure and also partially damage my SS 1:6 Sandtrooper. Besides the outrageous shipping cost, I also have to pay their high customs charges - and FedEx customs office is in Bucharest, about 500 km from my city, and they open up the packages there by themselves...

I wish SS would ship through USPS Express Mail for international customers or at least let you choose the shipping option. With Express Mail you have tracking number (trackable online), insurance, fast shipping and cheaper than FedEx, and also there is a customs office in my city too, where the packages are opened in front of me.

You guys might be better off having someone in the US (epecially in california) to pick up the item for you and ship it for you. Saves money, time and no more dealing with FedEX.

OMG... Packages are opened? :horror
... I would hate that!!!

Sorry?... If I understood: in your country, the Post office opens systematically every parcel, is that correct? :dunno

Indeed, all packages that come from outside EU. :( Still since I know someone at PO I can skip this from time to time ;)

Wow... Sorry for you... In France, it is the customs which has the right to open or not. They do it for parcels sent in express or from certain countries and seeming doubtful...

some shots of my predator:)

dsc0573r.jpg

dsc0576.jpg

dsc0590m.jpg

dsc0589q.jpg

really digging the camo paint job. much better than the dull dark gray factory colors. is anybody gonna make an accurate shoulder cannon/backpack for him? because i'd buy that too.

Nice my friend! :hi5:
Hey Alejandro,
... Tell me if I'm forgetting something:
- Canon shorted
- Camo paint
- Dreads hot watered
- Biomask reshaped (of course) :D
What else?

Nice my friend! :hi5:
Hey Alejandro,
... Tell me if I'm forgetting something:
- Canon shorted
- Camo paint
- Dreads hot watered
- Biomask reshaped (of course) :D
What else?

hey baloo..you're right in all:exactly:
you have good eyes:wink1:

Looks amazing! did you do the camo paint yourself? It looks great.

thanks reinhardt...I use brown and green acrylic paint
and use the dry brush technique

so, how are these orders gonna work? will there be a thread in the For Sale section? do we get a hold of you on this one? do you private message people on the 'want list'? is it too early to decide? do you like playing 20 questions? accommodate my impatience!

He sends a winged microcebus to your door to deliver a special golden ticket which you must sign in blood following that by generously tipping the microcebus which will then cause him to regurgitate your mask in a perfectly bubble wrapped envelope for your enjoyment.

Back