HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ashkanls
I have already found a supplier for nano plugs. They are without wires, what I prefer because in that case, all the wires are identical (diameter/color/...). :wink1:
Having said that, it would be stupid from my part not to compare, and any help is greatly appreciated
Thank you for communicating me this link.

Last edited:
:( Well, friends, I think the pictures will be postponed to Monday or Tuesday: the weather is dreadful since 2 days... :gah: That's the last straw for the South of France where the weather is nice almost all year round. It's like being in Brittany (and this is a Breton who says it! :lol)...
"But what is the relationship between weather and progress of the mask?" you will wonder.
:lecture Quite simply because I use a putty photo-sensitive... And as I do not have a UV lamp... I'm waiting that Mother Nature once again becomes lenient :impatient:...
Sorry for those waiting impatiently for updates, but there, I'm for nothing! :bow
Here is all the same a small picture to tell you that it is still pretty good:

picture.php

:D

Your work is looking fine. Looking forward to seeing the final modification and paint up.

Awww. Alrighty. Guess we just gotta wait a few more days. No big deal.
Hehe... Our champion any categories of the impatience has just spoken in wise person! :lol

Your work is looking fine. Looking forward to seeing the final modification and paint up.
Thanks, my friend! :duff
You know, I think that I equally look forward to its completion as much as all of you, friends! :D

Gooooood morning, dear friends! :D
Today's weather on Radio Baloo: even more rotten than yesterday... :gah:

picture.php

I think I will migrate front a good DVD, if it continues... :(

Yep, it's shooted from the window of the loggia that serves me as a workshop.
Waves from 5 to 6 meters on the horizon... It's not good to be outside! :google

I've started buying direct from Sideshow again. What's the story with fedex though? About a month after delivering my item, i get a letter from them demanding £20 for duty charges...Am I within my right not to pay this since i've already received the item? Most other shipping services hold on to your purchase until all charges are paid...

I've started buying direct from Sideshow again. What's the story with fedex though? About a month after delivering my item, i get a letter from them demanding £20 for duty charges...Am I within my right not to pay this since i've already received the item? Most other shipping services hold on to your purchase until all charges are paid...

I've gotten 2 of those on the last 3 orders I had with Sideshow. I dunno if you can get away with not paying, on the last one I obviously was a bit late in paying for their liking and received a follow-up letter. By the time I received that letter I had already paid so I was able to just ignore it. But still, they seem insistent.

I've gotten 2 of those on the last 3 orders I had with Sideshow. I dunno if you can get away with not paying, on the last one I obviously was a bit late in paying for their liking and received a follow-up letter. By the time I received that letter I had already paid so I was able to just ignore it. But still, they seem insistent.

LOL A-dev I lasted up to my third letter which obviously got a bit more demanding in tone so in the end I just paid it...
I still wonder though how accountable we are for these charges seeing as we've already received the item.
Can't wai to see what they charge me for Kaneda's bike...:slap
BTW I only just noticed i've been posting in the wrong thread WOOPS :)

goodness...
That's the Mediterranean: the storm may rise very quickly and violently, and calm can return as it was gone... Except that, it's been 3 days since it lasts... :gah:

damn sun!! I can not wait:gah::gah::gah::gah:
has begun to detail the interior?
:lol Damn! I believe there is worse than Tim, hehe!... I forgot our friend Alejandro: the Palme d'Or of the impatience! :rotfl
Interior? You said interior?
... Baaaah, in a sense, yes, I started interior: I prepared the surfaces by sanding... :D

Back