HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... I just take a quick glance:
$395... $420... $443... $500... $526.72... $589.61!!! :thud:
Unbelievable... There, I better understand your disarray! :(
yeah, this figure got pretty crazy pretty quick. then again, it is THE Predator. on the other hand, the original Alien is still going for retail or less. such a fickle hobby.

yeah, this figure got pretty crazy pretty quick. then again, it is THE Predator. on the other hand, the original Alien is still going for retail or less. such a fickle hobby.

Not surprising. The innaccuracy of it and QC problems with previous aliens are well known.

This is not the problem: just the fact that it is an Alien, what is more, the original, with or without its flaws, I like it! :wink1:

Compared to the previous Aliens that HT has made, the Big Cha['s quality is a big improvement. Sadly it's not accureate enough. But the Preds have always been more popular for HT collectors.

People should stop crying about the prices. Next time buy your favorite figures as soon as possible.

Yeah, very good answer, man.
*sarcastic mode off*
What the hell?
I just began with HT end of next year and now the prices are through the roof and I only have a limited budget, so stop wisecrackin´ on how to buy and better gimme a job.
Then you don´t even need to give me that quest and I would by it as soon as possible anyway.

:peace Do not get angry, Timo... I, myself, took a break from reading the message of predarnold (you know why, since we are in the same situation...).
But I am sure it did not leave a bad intention... Is not predarnold? :wink1:
C'mon guys, there's much better to do than to quarrel... And of course, that you'll have your P1, I have no doubt. :D
C'mon guys: a little kiss to Uncle baloo, and we forget this quarrel! :impatient:

Haha... No, not yet! :lol
But as I must be the patriarch of this band of Zouaves and that I receive so many from my son two and a half years... It's habit, you know...
But if you prefer a big manly pat on the back, it's not a problem!... It's just that you will have the gasp... :D

Gotta agree with Endo. A lot of people started their collection late when certain models were already sold out. Can't choose when you get into the hobby. It just happens randomly. I wish I started collecting HTs when they first started. I would have bought all of them at retail. Yea people should stop crying about prices. If they don't wanna pay for them then don't. But to assume that everyone was around to purchase a figure when it first came out is just silly.

Yes, of course Tim, it was silly. But who has not said or done in his life a stupidity? :dunno

:lecture My grandmother always told me: "Turn your tongue 7 times in your mouth before you speak!"

... Try, it would already be only once, to turn it... It'll spend time there before you open your mouth, hehe... :D

Yes, of course Tim, it was silly. But who has not said or done in his life a stupidity? :dunno

:lecture My grandmother always told me: "Turn your tongue 7 times in your mouth before you speak!"

... Try, it would already be only once, to turn it... It'll spend time there before you open your mouth, hehe... :D

:lol:lol:lol 7 times??? I think I would die if I tried to do that. :thud:

Back