HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pred-2.jpg

Is that the stock mask?

Yes it is one of those cool Taylerdurdem mask keep up the good work my friend. I also did the dread mod.
pred2.jpg

Once you get one of these mask you will fall in love all over again with your Predator making him the number one HT.

P1 Predator >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Berzerker

especially with the TD bio:wink1:

Nice! I've notice that you have the three wires TD provided and attached to your mask but I don't know where they connect at the other end a little insight please.:dunno

Hey Tim and Alejandro, then the guys, you sleep? :lol
I allow to answer:
There is not 3 but 4 connections on the mask. 3 on the temporal connector and 1 on the bottom of the back of the cheek.
To my knowledge there is no certainty as to the precise location of pipes on the armor, but I shall go gladly to the direction of an Internet user who had posted this pic (sorry, I forgot to note his name... I wonder if it was not V-Raptor? :dunno):

2 cords would fit into this groove of armor, as to the other 2, they would come from the back (like connecting HT).

Hope this makes you service ...

Great shots on Predator 1 all of you guys! :clap I'm been looking for this figure together w/ Dutch for the past 3 months and still no luck :slap, hope to get this before January ends if my fortune may. :pray:

great photograper maulfan:exactly:

endiessrain:hi5:.dear friend. shooting my mask are amazing. looks better in your photos. in my hands is not so pretty

and the question of the cables. cables. only connected to the mask
the other end of the wire is placed behind the head

thanks. to advance my answer. baloo friend:1-1:

Hey Tim and Alejandro, then the guys, you sleep? :lol
I allow to answer:
There is not 3 but 4 connections on the mask. 3 on the temporal connector and 1 on the bottom of the back of the cheek.
To my knowledge there is no certainty as to the precise location of pipes on the armor, but I shall go gladly to the direction of an Internet user who had posted this pic (sorry, I forgot to note his name... I wonder if it was not V-Raptor? :dunno):

2 cords would fit into this groove of armor, as to the other 2, they would come from the back (like connecting HT).

Hope this makes you service ...

Thanks for that Thierry. It spares me from having to explain it.

great photograper maulfan:exactly:

endiessrain:hi5:.dear friend. shooting my mask are amazing. looks better in your photos. in my hands is not so pretty

and the question of the cables. cables. only connected to the mask
the other end of the wire is placed behind the head

thanks. to advance my answer. baloo friend:1-1:

My photos only looks great due to your amazing bio Alejandro. When can we see some new bios? Maybe a remade Scar? I've begged for that one for awhile now. :D

Thanks for that Thierry. It spares me from having to explain it.

My photos only looks great due to your amazing bio Alejandro. When can we see some new bios? Maybe a remade Scar? I've begged for that one for awhile now. :D

hi my friend
in February I may have two new mask. a mask fit in the P1 head.
and the other mask. fit in P2 head

Back