HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still love this guy, he is and always be my favorite pred and now with finally picking up duth all is well in the predator world for me. this figure is why i got into collecting 1'6th game. let me throw in dx joker too because they were my first two buys now 13 figures later i still love this guy.:inlove

predator 01 by https://www.flickr.com/people/43772507@N08/,

afternoon photo time...
:) its a very nice mask ,I've just got admit it.
i got this mask from the 3rd users who sold the whole figure included.
but the cables was missing. can I know what kind of wire that the TD mask used on it ? and does the cables connected somewhere behind ?

hi my friend
Congratulations on your purchase. my mask cables are not functional. are only decorative. only connected to the mask
the other end of cable is placed behind the head
I use leather cord but you can use any black wire

many thanks TD! yes I did replaced it with black wire.
but I am just curious on how original cable looks like.
Thanks a lot. I'll look for the leather cable just like the one that u used.
just want this figure become perfect.
very cool stuff that u did ! :bounce

yeah i like the blood effect on the leg and base. i would never stick mine up on little shelves like that though. all my HT figures go straight from the box and into a nice sealed display case.

... Weird: I believed that the Predator went out only by particularly scorching summers, hehe...

Predator hunt in all types of weather my friend. I couldn't help it. Just wanted to see Predator in a different environment.

I thought only of the well-being of this poor small Predator: barefoot in the snow with for only garment his pantie of Tarzan... He is going to freeze, for sure!

Maybe he was retarded, and went at the wrong time?

Or perhaps he's one of those _______ Predators, and was forced to hunt only in the cold. When the other Predees arent there.

... You mean that he had to make of the mechanics on his spaceship which did not want to start? Ha yes, it is possible, that...
Or a Predator from ices? Yesh...

Back