HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its so worth getting Greenery and a log // these were some pics before the skulls

HTCOLLECTION3-2011033.jpg

HTCOLLECTION3-2011034.jpg

HTCOLLECTION3-2011035.jpg

HTCOLLECTION3-2011036.jpg

great shots and great figure...but I do not like the mask of hotoys. is a real ____
you have to get a mask of baloo. or one of my mask:lol

"I would say even more: you have to get a mask of taylerdurdem or one of my mask!" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

... Thomson and Thompson from Tintin, of course! :wink1:

Ah man, do I get this or not, the cheapest I can find this for is a little more than £370 shipped. Funny enough I just sold one of my Batman Dx's & Bat Sig for a little more than £370 but I actually sold em to boost up my saving's for all my Preorders. I suck at saving money but at the same time the Pred is only going to rise :dunno

Ah man, do I get this or not, the cheapest I can find this for is a little more than £370 shipped. Funny enough I just sold one of my Batman Dx's & Bat Sig for a little more than £370 but I actually sold em to boost up my saving's for all my Preorders. I suck at saving money but at the same time the Pred is only going to rise :dunno

That's a good price. How much do you want P1?

I got mine about 2 years ago. I got the exclusive unopened for $400 usd, shipped. I sold the ex mask on eBay for $100, so I made out pretty decent.

Finally got around to taking pictures...got this guy about 5 months ago. While futzing around accidently "disconnected" the neclace...didn't want to detach the head so the necklace is now just hanging on the belt haha...

IMG_4133.JPG

IMG_4142.JPG

Congrats! The head detaches extremely easy, no problem there. Thus you can also made the dread mod.

I'm kind of scared of touching this guy at all...he has been in the standing pose since I got him out of the box haha...not sure if this make sense to spend so much and yet have fears of "playing" with it...

Back