HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of scared of touching this guy at all...he has been in the standing pose since I got him out of the box haha...not sure if this make sense to spend so much and yet have fears of "playing" with it...

He is a quite solid figure. ;) That doesn't mean you can thrown him on the floor and step on him, of course. If you are afraid of not breaking him, just use a hair dryer to heat the neck connection, thus to remove the head even easier. But I recently removed his head (twice) to do the dread mod and it was really easy (I should post some pics with the new dreads and with the human spine stand I made).

Becareful with the HT Bio he comes with.. Heat it up before you put it on him.
My poor HT P1 has paint missing in a few spots because of the crap Bio.

Never heard of this incident before but found these pictures of the original P1 cannon exploding! Thankfully KPH was unharmed when this happened.

182623_10150106989746812_733376811_6479345_4217183_n.jpg

About thoes pictures:
"Here is a series of photos I shot on set of the Predator the first day he was going to shoot his gun. The Mexican effects guys had loaded the three brass tubes in the gun with gun powder the night before and no one figured that it would settle overnight and be quite so explosive! Kevin, covered with an inch + of latex and foam had no idea what this looked like until we returned to Los Angeles and I got my photos developed. He was unharmed but wow! What a photo!" Shannon Shea

Never heard of this incident before but found these pictures of the original P1 cannon exploding! Thankfully KPH was unharmed when this happened.

182623_10150106989746812_733376811_6479345_4217183_n.jpg

Yeah, he died a few years later of AIDS after he'd received HIV in a blood transfusion.

Freaking _______s! They killed the best Predator ever!!!!! :gah:

Awesome display EcKo.

You need to get a roll-out moss/grass ground cover thingy, and take the HT P1 Bio off and it'll be perfect..

Thank man and i know but that stuff is expensive as hell on ebay , i need to find a hobby store that has it // i will make a sick ass diorama soon // be on the look out :wink1: just need the extra $$ to get it going

Dude... PETCO! :slap
They have this badass mossy version I was going to get one day.. Was only like $8-$10
I don't know what it would do (if anything) to the HT Predators, it's real moss... I doubt it would harm them, but Idunno for sure.
They had other kinds though.

Dude... PETCO! :slap
They have this badass mossy version I was going to get one day.. Was only like $8-$10
I don't know what it would do (if anything) to the HT Predators, it's real moss... I doubt it would harm them, but Idunno for sure.
They had other kinds though.

yeah i seen that sheeeet / i passed on it because like you said its real and will probably stink and make a damn mess :pfft:

Psh, well i'm not giving up on it..

Oh, I was looking for some fake vines for my room in Hobby Lobby yesterday and found like 20 different kinds of moss there also. I'd look around there too if I were you.

Back