HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder should i sell my one now just going by there "may" be a classic pred on the way with a new body.
..or wait until the classic is announced and then sell it ..do you think the price of this figure will drop once the classic is announced?

^^^ The Classic will not have skull or bone tropies on it... None in movie... I plan on getting a classic which is going to be 14inch I hear moving skulls over to that to become P1 and making P1 Classic so he'll be smaller as they say hes supposed to be...

I customized the customized mask I bought. I texturized the masks and paint them like the rest of the armor to match the Hot Toys figure as best as possible. PM me

PM SENT! :goodpost:

I wonder should i sell my one now just going by there "may" be a classic pred on the way with a new body.
..or wait until the classic is announced and then sell it ..do you think the price of this figure will drop once the classic is announced?
Well, it depends. The price might end up going up as we have seen with Ironman Mk.I, II.
Personally, i just hope some news will back this up ASAP. :impatient:

I say just keep your P1 untill some official pics and specs are shown. I don't see the price on P1 dropping suggificantly so I bet your safe.

Yeah and the mask isn't supposed to match the armor. There's a reference production picture that someone posted where that is shown.

Yes that is true but because they did it in the movie doesnt mean its good. When the mask is shiney and smooth it stands out and the rest of the armor looks bad. I so customized it to look like the rest of the armor. It can easy be fixed by not dry brushing the paint on.

Just bought one of TD's bio masks. Should be here in a couple of weeks. Been watching it since he first posted it in here and finally come to the conclusion that my P1 just isnt right without it. Haha.

Good choice you won't regret it! :clap

I think thats what i was worrying about, getting it and thinking i'd regret it. But from the pictures i've seen, and how annoying the Hot Toys bio is i decided i just had to have it. Will hopefully pick up his P2 bio as well. Cant wait for this to arrive tho. :yess:

^^Thanks 4 the advice everyone ..i shall hold onto the pred 4 now ..even if classic is on the way it will be a long time before i have him:gah:..

Yes that is true but because they did it in the movie doesnt mean its good. When the mask is shiney and smooth it stands out and the rest of the armor looks bad. I so customized it to look like the rest of the armor. It can easy be fixed by not dry brushing the paint on.

It doesn't mean it's bad either. Where does it say that every mask has to match its respective armor? I actually like that taylerdurdem's masks do not match the armor, just like in the movie.
It's just a matter of opinion. I would like to hear what the die hard Star Wars fans have to say about your theory of "because they did it in the movie doesn't mean its good". They would snap in a second! :lol

It doesn't mean it's bad either. Where does it say that every mask has to match its respective armor? I actually like that taylerdurdem's masks do not match the armor, just like in the movie.
It's just a matter of opinion. I would like to hear what the die hard Star Wars fans have to say about your theory of "because they did it in the movie doesn't mean its good". They would snap in a second! :lol

I say time for a poll. Ash's mask that matches the armor or TD's movie accurate mask? TD got my vote. Just because it matches the armor doesn't mean it's better. The smooth texture of the alien metal that TD's P1 bio is amazing. I personally love it and am picking up a second one from him. I wonder if he could make me a P1 bio that fits on a P2 head. Then I can make my original P2 into a P1 variant of the Lost Tribe.

I say time for a poll. Ash's mask that matches the armor or TD's movie accurate mask? TD got my vote. Just because it matches the armor doesn't mean it's better. The smooth texture of the alien metal that TD's P1 bio is amazing. I personally love it and am picking up a second one from him. I wonder if he could make me a P1 bio that fits on a P2 head. Then I can make my original P2 into a P1 variant of the Lost Tribe.

I like that the mask does not match the armor
P1 and P2 of the movie. his mask does not match the armor. are brighter

but I understand that people like it like armor and with another texture. but not is similar of the movie

I had the exact same idea about the P1 mask for a P2 for the Lost hunters. Im sure he'd be able to manage it.

Back