HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that the mask does not match the armor
P1 and P2 of the movie. his mask does not match the armor. are brighter

but I understand that people like it like armor and with another texture. but not is similar of the movie

I have to agree with you Alejandro. So when will my bios be ready? And is it possible for you to make a P1 mask that fits P2's head?

I try to send on Monday

regarding the adjustment of P1 P2 is almost impossible. P1 my mask is adjusted to the limit. and head of the P2 is larger

would have to do a new helmet.

Here's a shot of my P1 with Taylerdurdem's battle damaged mask, I'm speechless!
DSC02868.jpg

Got my TD battle damaged bio in the mail yesterday, I must say, it really does make a difference!! Will post pics tonight!!

Got mine as well, I ordered the clean version. I was simply blown away by what a huge difference it makes.
I'll try and snap a few pics tomorrow.
TD does a great job with these.

How many of them you got already? What are you using them for?

Only got one so far. A second one for my friend down here. Told him that his P1 is pathetic without it. Then getting a P2 bio also. TD's P2 looks amazing and a lot more accurate.

I try to send on Monday

regarding the adjustment of P1 P2 is almost impossible. P1 my mask is adjusted to the limit. and head of the P2 is larger

would have to do a new helmet.

No need to trouble yourself then. Let me know when my P1 and P2 masks are ready. PM me when you want me to send you payment Alejandro. Thanks again.

hey taylordurdem would it be possible for you to make this bio and have it fit lost predator's head?

96gwm0.jpg

I payed $39 for non-battle damaged shipped. Think it was $36 for battle damaged. Dunno why the price difference though.

Ok so some people like the texturized mask and Sideshow Freaks gotta have it straight out of the movie. So for you guys I did my version with blended shading.

003.jpg

Here is the Texturized version:

predmask.jpg

you did a great job with my mask
I like how the painting

But I like the mask is brighter than the armor. as in the movie

lol, Thanks my friend. Also in the theme of "The Movie" the shading fades instead of transparent black washes and hard shades. I guess we both missed the mark of "The Movie" accuracy IMO but I guess my degrees in Illustration, animation and graphic design dont mean much. :1-1:

I really prefer TD's mask but is there no way at all to warp the helmet we got into this shape?
I tried it with a blow dryer but then the helmet would not stay in place so let it return to normal shape.

I really prefer TD's mask but is there no way at all to warp the helmet we got into this shape?
I tried it with a blow dryer but then the helmet would not stay in place so let it return to normal shape.

I do not understand what you mean. I have trouble with English

I have to say that my mask ..... can be molded with a hairdryer.
if you need to improve the fit

just heat up until you feel that the mask goes soft
then adjusted by hand and cooled at the tap
within seconds the operation is performed

I mean I'm also preparing an improved bio P1
attempt to fix some bugs ....
first mistake ... very sunken eyes
second error ... top of his nose
third form of error ... the top of your head
fourth error ... we must expand the back of his head and remove that way too round

I just hope not to see another hustler making casts of my mask to sell

I do not understand what you mean. I have trouble with English

I have to say that my mask ..... can be molded with a hairdryer.
if you need to improve the fit

just heat up until you feel that the mask goes soft
then adjusted by hand and cooled at the tap
within seconds the operation is performed

I mean I'm also preparing an improved bio P1
attempt to fix some bugs ....
first mistake ... very sunken eyes
second error ... top of his nose
third form of error ... the top of your head
fourth error ... we must expand the back of his head and remove that way too round

Hey TD, I think Eamon was talking about warping and modifying the original Hot Toys mask we got to look more like yours. Yours fits fine.

I just hope not to see another hustler making casts of my mask to sell

Yeah, that's f'ed up! I'm sorry they are ripping off your work TD. He's also selling them on ebay now:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Predato...helmet-P1-/390224953930?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Not cool, ashkanls. :nono

Back