HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks, I just wanted to get your opinion on something.

On the 7th July I ordered the Hot Toys Joker, Batman Begins and Dark Knight figures from a seller on EBay called Robartek. He has 100% positive feedback on over 525 transactions. His site is here

As he is based in France there is an obvious wait between when the figures are released in Asia and when he receives them in France. I paid for combined shipping for the figures (at that time Batman Begins and the Joker were due to ship in July and TDK in August).

He emailed me on July 30th to inform me that the figures were now available in Asia and he would have the Joker and BB in 10-15 days. On 7th August he emailed me and told me that he had received his delivery of BB and that he was still waiting on the Joker, but that he should have it in a few days.

Due to flooding and the phones being cut off I was only able to email him back on Tuesday (12th August) at 23:36 and I haven't heard anything back from him yet. I emailed him again tonight and suggested that he could ship BB and the Joker together and I'd pay the excess shipping for TDK whenever it came in.

In your opinion should I be worried? My Paypal 45 Days ends on the 20th, so should I give him the benefit of the doubt? Should I email him again over the weekend and threaten a Paypal dispute?

He seems like a good seller but I'm getting nervous now, especially with the October/ November delay on the TDK figure, which would be well outside my 120 days chargeback period on my credit card.

I'm also conscious of the fact that the figure are getting harder to get and that I'm nervous that I'll be left with a Bat-Pod and Tumbler from ABC-Express next year and no figures to go with them :(

Anyone who ordered from actionhq should have the Joker figure shipped on Monday 18th - latest information from Noel

Folks, I just wanted to get your opinion on something.

On the 7th July I ordered the Hot Toys Joker, Batman Begins and Dark Knight figures from a seller on EBay called Robartek. He has 100% positive feedback on over 525 transactions. His site is here

As he is based in France there is an obvious wait between when the figures are released in Asia and when he receives them in France. I paid for combined shipping for the figures (at that time Batman Begins and the Joker were due to ship in July and TDK in August).

He emailed me on July 30th to inform me that the figures were now available in Asia and he would have the Joker and BB in 10-15 days. On 7th August he emailed me and told me that he had received his delivery of BB and that he was still waiting on the Joker, but that he should have it in a few days.

Due to flooding and the phones being cut off I was only able to email him back on Tuesday (12th August) at 23:36 and I haven't heard anything back from him yet. I emailed him again tonight and suggested that he could ship BB and the Joker together and I'd pay the excess shipping for TDK whenever it came in.

In your opinion should I be worried? My Paypal 45 Days ends on the 20th, so should I give him the benefit of the doubt? Should I email him again over the weekend and threaten a Paypal dispute?

He seems like a good seller but I'm getting nervous now, especially with the October/ November delay on the TDK figure, which would be well outside my 120 days chargeback period on my credit card.

I'm also conscious of the fact that the figure are getting harder to get and that I'm nervous that I'll be left with a Bat-Pod and Tumbler from ABC-Express next year and no figures to go with them :(

Well he seems to have shipped to a buyer in Ireland. Leave it till the weekend to see if you get a reply.

Just to clarify, he did leave feedback for users on the 13th of August so he has been online and should have seen my emails.

Didn't see that, which buyer in Ireland did he ship to & do you think he looks okay?[/QUOTE

oops! On further inspection the buyer is actually based in the Netherlands, apologies for my mistake. It does look as though he is shipping out though. I have to admit e-bay always make me a tad nevous after getting ripped off for £160.00 on a Kenner Alien a couple of years ago. Take my advice and never , ever do a bank transfer :banghead

Didn't see that, which buyer in Ireland did he ship to & do you think he looks okay?[/QUOTE

oops! On further inspection the buyer is actually based in the Netherlands, apologies for my mistake. It does look as though he is shipping out though. I have to admit e-bay always make me a tad nevous after getting ripped off for £160.00 on a Kenner Alien a couple of years ago. Take my advice and never , ever do a bank transfer :banghead

Modst definitely, I only deal in Paypoal payments, at least that way you have some form of protection

Checked the shipping links listed in the email and they left HK via airmail today. Both the HK mail and USPS sites have it shipped from HK today. Sweet!

This set of BB and Joker has cleared US Customs and is now on their way to my house ... I hope, I hope, I hope.

I also got a note from GoodShipped on ebay that the BB I ordered from him has shipped from HK yesterday! I'll bet the Joker I bought from him will ship shortly, too. :joy

This set of BB and Joker has cleared US Customs and is now on their way to my house ... I hope, I hope, I hope.

I also got a note from GoodShipped on ebay that the BB I ordered from him has shipped from HK yesterday! I'll bet the Joker I bought from him will ship shortly, too. :joy

Good news bud. Just out of interest when did you order from Goodshipped? I'm still waiting for news on my Bats & Joker from them and not heard bupkiss.

Looks like one figure has arrive between my Joker and Batman orders but I can't get it til Wednesday..Does ABC Express put their company name as a return address outside the box? The package states someones name, so I don't know if its from animate or abc. I hope for its the AI though. I kinda trust ABC so I would like to receive my Joker first..

My seller emailed me this morning, he has BB for me and the Joker will be in stock this week (which ties into what people are saying on this board). As far as he knows TDK will be out in September, which I think is at odds with what Joe was saying.

At the moment I'm happy, I just feel reassured when the seller keeps in regular contact regarding pre-ordered and paid for items.

And with Batman arriving yesterday I can at least leave half of the room... but I had to move my Joker order to a September shipping :( Although honestly I'm not as excite for that one, at least not until I get the Les Walker Joker head in.

Back