HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'out for delivery' sucks

You know what sucks worse than "out for delivery"? When it lasts for over 24 hours and then says "rescheduled delivery for xx/xx/2008" :monkey4

That happens to me 75% of the time. My packages can end up in one of two UPS hubs (though I think my Joker is coming via FedEx, so I might be okay) and if it goes to a certain one, my tracking reads "out for delivery" for a full day and then says they're rescheduling it and they send it to the other UPS hub. :banghead :monkey2

You know what sucks worse than "out for delivery"? When it lasts for over 24 hours and then says "rescheduled delivery for xx/xx/2008" :monkey4

That happens to me 75% of the time. My packages can end up in one of two UPS hubs (though I think my Joker is coming via FedEx, so I might be okay) and if it goes to a certain one, my tracking reads "out for delivery" for a full day and then says they're rescheduling it and they send it to the other UPS hub. :banghead :monkey2

Today was the longest I have ever had to wait for an 'out for delivery' delivery.

one thing that sucks even worse than what you said is 'your item has been released from the national hub with charges' :lol:lol beat that!

thing that sucks even worse than what you said is 'your item has been released from the national hub with charges' :lol:lol beat that!

161246559546686fcece1cayg4.gif
:lol

Might be a jurisdiction issue. I know where I work, if we send a package to the wrong jurisdiction it does take longer to arrive at the customer's home.

Well, mine is on the truck, I know the Driver, he has my phone number and I have the number for the Girl in the Local UPS Office in Hollyweird...

It's gonna be hard for UPS to screw it up this time...

That is, unless the JOKER has other ideas in store for me.

I am so ^^^^ing pissed off right now. I had to open up a dispute to get my e-mails answered by animate on why the hell I haven't gotten my figures yet(i recieved Batman broken, i told him to give me a refund he says he'll send a new figure out with Joker(, he says he will mail them out beginning of the week and mail man comes today and what do I get?
2urmrrm.jpg

HE MAILED ME ^^^^ING BOXES.

BOXES.

I am so unbelieveably pissed right now as to how ^^^^ing difficult this guy has made this for me. IF YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR OTHER LANGUAGES DON'T OFFER UP YOUR PRODUCT TO A WORLDWIDE MARKET.

I need to smoke a bowl before I start hitting walls.

I am so ^^^^ing pissed off right now. I had to open up a dispute to get my e-mails answered by animate on why the hell I haven't gotten my figures yet(i recieved Batman broken, i told him to give me a refund he says he'll send a new figure out with Joker(, he says he will mail them out beginning of the week and mail man comes today and what do I get?
2urmrrm.jpg

BOXES.

I am so unbelieveably pissed right now as to how ^^^^ing difficult this guy has made this for me. IF YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR OTHER LANGUAGES DON'T OFFER UP YOUR PRODUCT TO A WORLDWIDE MARKET.

unf.....believeable! i'd be pissed too.

2urmrrm.jpg

BOXES.

This is exactly the type of ^^^^^ I was worried with all the paypal disputes going on with animate.. I am so sorry this happened to you :monkey4 :banghead
This is truly disgusting...great I suppose I will be getting empty boxes too:mad:

Did you buy these from ebay? Let us know who the jackass is who gave you boxes.

2urmrrm.jpg

BOXES.

I'm having some comunication problems with Animate too. I'm waiting over a week for an answer from them. I bought Batman New Costume and he sent me the Joker. Since then I tryed first to deliver the figure, then I decided to keep it, but he doesn't answer my ebay messages. The last time he said he would send me Batman First Version, but i told him NOT TO, since what I payed was a still unreleased figure Batman New Costume. Now I'm waiting to know what to do: open my HT Joker, pay it, and be assured that I will receive the figure I bought in the first place. But there's a big comunication problem, as it seem they dont understand english very well...

Honestly, if he sent me something I didnt order, at this point I think I would keep it and not pay for it. Lets see how he feels when the same thing happens to him.

Honestly, if he sent me something I didnt order, at this point I think I would keep it and not pay for it. Lets see how he feels when the same thing happens to him.

You have a point there. But at this point, I allready payed the Batman New Costume figure and I dont want to loose it. Since it's been sooooo dificult to talk to them, I could only imagine geting them to refund me...

I did order the Batpod from another seller because os the dificulty at comunication

Back