HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F'in Animate!!!!!!!!! They are the worst scam artist ever!!!!!! I have put in my dispute with paypal last week with no response still from "Wilfred". First he lied on ebay saying this item was in stock and ready to ship. Then he said there was some issue with Hot Toys shipping them the items. Then he promised me two different dates when he will get it and shipped in both cases he "promised" me. Now that I told him I was going to dispute this charge, no more communication on his end. WTF!!!!!!!! This guy is truley a scum bag that do not know when to quit and just do the right thing. If you do not have it, then refund my money!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

F'in Animate!!!!!!!!! They are the worst scam artist ever!!!!!! I have put in my dispute with paypal last week with no response still from "Wilfred". First he lied on ebay saying this item was in stock and ready to ship. Then he said there was some issue with Hot Toys shipping them the items. Then he promised me two different dates when he will get it and shipped in both cases he "promised" me. Now that I told him I was going to dispute this charge, no more communication on his end. WTF!!!!!!!! This guy is truley a scum bag that do not know when to quit and just do the right thing. If you do not have it, then refund my money!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead
Sorry to hear you're having troubles with animate_internationals as well :monkey2

Back before all this nonsense I asked him about BINing a TDK suit Batman, and delaying payment until closer to the figures release date. He said he was okay with it. Glad I did that, and haven't given him any money yet.
________
Ford Erika Platform

Last edited:
I see Animate Internationals have no listings posted on e-bay anymore. Looks like they might have had their account suspended?

After emailing ABC Express, they said that mine was ready to go. Then they sent an email saying it had been sent on Friday.

Can't wait! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Seriously guys, if you have any of the other DK stuff on preorder from Animate, I would cancel now and order from somewhere else.

Its these reasons why I canceled my pre-order (Bats TDK costume) with animate. Lied to me about my original order for joker and never delivered eventhough others who ordered weeks after me were receiving them:confused:.

I was able to get a refund though so It could have been worse I guess.

After emailing ABC Express, they said that mine was ready to go. Then they sent an email saying it had been sent on Friday.

Can't wait! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

hope they respond to me the same. I asked em last night.
I wonder if all the UK packages are sent out together. If so it would mean mine is already on the way. :D:rock

yeah , ABC have never let me down though.
I'm not actually bothered about waiting. Until my room is done finally they wont be displayed anyway except for the video. I only display the preds because I cannot be arsed unbuilding them and then building them again ! :lol

... as of late.
I will be brutally honest and say I just can't be arsed. :lol
Everytime I'm about to do it something happens. I think because I haven't had anything major arrive as of late I haven't wanted too.

In fact I'm gonna TRY and do robo today. :rock
Gotta go out soon though :rock

My package arrived at 3 in the morning to the processing plant, unfortunetly still Monday for me. If I were in the U.S. they'd have delivered it today. :sick

Looks like a Monday delivery for me, it's so close and just less than a mile away...I should of went and picked it up :/

I cannot believe this happened to me, I pre-ordered these figs from Toy Wiz like earlier this summer and now I get this e-mail, just receive this yesterday!

I had each message for both Batmans and Joker

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank your for choosing Toywiz.com! This e-mail is regarding order number ###### from our online store. Unfortunately the item that you ordered, Sideshow Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 12 Inch Figure Batman (Pre-order ships October), is no longer in stock. You were not charged for this item. We make every effort to prevent this sort of situation and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you. If, in the future, we are able to obtain the item, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity. For any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Have a Great Day!
Customer Service
ToyWiz.com
[email protected]
877-451-2597 (toll free)

This is an automated e-mail .Please do not e-mail a reply."

Back