HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My package arrived at 3 in the morning to the processing plant, unfortunetly still Monday for me. If I were in the U.S. they'd have delivered it today. :sick

Congrats... I'm still waiting.:monkey1 Sucks that I can't have it shipped here while it's being shipped outside the country first-- Guess it's time of order. Maybe... Or reverse discrimination--where's Jackie Chiles when you need him?

jackie-chiles.jpg

Patience...

Patience...

Well, I guess I'll have to leave the waiting room for round/set one of the BB and Joker figures (I have another set coming). I just opened up my first BB and Joker from GoodShipped and they are OUTSTANDING!!!

I don't think it's the Captain Morgan talking ... though I've had a couple ... but I kind of feel like a little girl in Christmas morning opening her first Barbie. Now, I have to admit that I don't know how that really feels, but I can only imagine. These figs are absolutely stunning! I'll set them up in the morning after having appreciated their build quality, but overall, I am astonished at what I have received! Thanks to HT for a great product! Thanks to GoodShipped for quality packaging and shipping to the good ol' USofA! And I can't help but think that I've gotten into the 1:6 scale figures at the right time (this is my first along with the Ironman forthcoming).

Anyway, if anyone is disappointed in the HT items, you're expectations are WAY too high for 12" figures. I, personally, cannot imagine any better figures than the BB and Joker. I'll be waiting for the new TDK suit and the Ironman coming from HT.

Sorry to gloat, but I am astounded!

Well, I guess I'll have to leave the waiting room for round/set one of the BB and Joker figures (I have another set coming). I just opened up my first BB and Joker from GoodShipped and they are OUTSTANDING!!!

I don't think it's the Captain Morgan talking ... though I've had a couple ... but I kind of feel like a little girl in Christmas morning opening her first Barbie. Now, I have to admit that I don't know how that really feels, but I can only imagine. These figs are absolutely stunning! I'll set them up in the morning after having appreciated their build quality, but overall, I am astonished at what I have received! Thanks to HT for a great product! Thanks to GoodShipped for quality packaging and shipping to the good ol' USofA! And I can't help but think that I've gotten into the 1:6 scale figures at the right time (this is my first along with the Ironman forthcoming).

Anyway, if anyone is disappointed in the HT items, you're expectations are WAY too high for 12" figures. I, personally, cannot imagine any better figures than the BB and Joker. I'll be waiting for the new TDK suit and the Ironman coming from HT.

Please take your joy out of the waiting room.:monkey2

yeah i just jumped on the second wave from them for both the DKB and joker, i have to wait untill oct. but it's cool. as long as i get a set i'm cool with the wait.:sick

True and with Toys2 you never have to worry.

i cant buy another one until i get my refund from paypal:(

Hopefully soon!

Congrats... I'm still waiting.:monkey1 Sucks that I can't have it shipped here while it's being shipped outside the country first-- Guess it's time of order. Maybe... Or reverse discrimination--where's Jackie Chiles when you need him?

jackie-chiles.jpg

Patience...

Patience...

It must be the case, at least he's fair like that, I sure as hell would be pissed if I ordered very early and still had to wait. Hopefully soon!

Congrats bud. This makes me feel a whole lot better as I too have ordered from Goodshipped. Hopefully my Joker will turn up soon. Soon dammit!

P.S. Just out of curiosity, when did you order from Goodshipped?

Last edited:
View attachment 7987

View attachment 7988

I saw they had many joker & batman arrive from Hottoys today.

I ask them. Why havn't the product sold on ebay. They want to follow all the Joker & batman order first.

After they had the new item coming.

Last edited:
I cannot believe this happened to me, I pre-ordered these figs from Toy Wiz like earlier this summer and now I get this e-mail, just receive this yesterday!

I had each message for both Batmans and Joker

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank your for choosing Toywiz.com! This e-mail is regarding order number ###### from our online store. Unfortunately the item that you ordered, Sideshow Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 12 Inch Figure Batman (Pre-order ships October), is no longer in stock. You were not charged for this item. We make every effort to prevent this sort of situation and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you. If, in the future, we are able to obtain the item, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity. For any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Have a Great Day!
Customer Service
ToyWiz.com
[email protected]
877-451-2597 (toll free)

This is an automated e-mail .Please do not e-mail a reply."

Don't order from toywiz, I don't know about others but I have heard nothing but bad experiences from them. This is one thing I hear is that they oversell pre-orders and then run out of stock in the end.

You might be best getting your order cancelled and getting from someplace else if you can.

However it might be tough considering the figure's prices are already going up.

Last edited:
wonder if it is if he read this whole thread hehe, is cool he or someone over there would check the forums and lest give us a heads up :banana

Back