HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like animate got hit with another neg on eBay. After reading about that other member here getting sent empty boxes is really upsetting. My Joker should be here tomorrow, and I really hope everything will be ok with it.

Congrats bud. This makes me feel a whole lot better as I too have ordered from Goodshipped. Hopefully my Joker will turn up soon. Soon dammit!

P.S. Just out of curiosity, when did you order from Goodshipped?

I placed the order via ebay auctions on 7/19. They were packaged very well. Boxes were perfect. Not sure if they did it or if they came from Hot Toys this way, but each box was wrapped in tissue and then in bubble wrap. Very nice.

Last edited:
I saw they had many joker & batman arrive from Hottoys today.

I ask them. Why havn't the product sold on ebay. They want to follow all the Joker & batman order first.

After they had the new item coming.

Wilfred, if this is you, can you reply to me emails already? :banghead

I placed the order via ebay auctions on 7/19. They were packaged very well. Boxes were perfect. Not sure if they did it or if they came from Hot Toys this way, but each box was wrapped in tissue and then in bubble wrap. Very nice.

Cheers man. I placed my order about 4 days after you, so hopefully the Joker should be on his way soon. I stupidly only ordered the new suit Bats, a decision which I'm really starting to regret after seeing the pics of the original suit on the forum :banghead

I'm still waiting for Toys2, have they shipped out to everyone else here who ordered from them?

I'm still waiting for Toys2, have they shipped out to everyone else here who ordered from them?

I believe he has been shipping in order of sequence, my package will be here tommorrow. Most orders were placed on the 25th of May, did you order around the same time?

I believe he has been shipping in order of sequence, my package will be here tommorrow. Most orders were placed on the 25th of May, did you order around the same time?

I ordered mine in July from Toys2, and received it last Tuesday. Go figure?

I ordered mine from Toys2 in May, canceled in July, had them shipped in August (by accident) and should receive them sometime next week. Go figure that.

He finally got back to me, said he'd get the figures out to me in 48 hours. :rolleyes:

Told him he had 24, and if he couldn't do that to give me my refund immediately. We'll see what he says.

He finally got back to me, said he'd get the figures out to me in 48 hours. :rolleyes:

Told him he had 24, and if he couldn't do that to give me my refund immediately. We'll see what he says.

Where you the one he sent empty boxes to? If so what was his excuse about sending you the empty boxes? :emperor:emperor:emperor

this animate guy is a real class act , hope i get my refund soon .

i wonder why he is even trying to defend/respond to any of the claims when he's obviously wrong....

this animate guy is a real class act , hope i get my refund soon .

i wonder why he is even trying to defend/respond to any of the claims when he's obviously wrong....

:lecture:lecture:lecture :lecture
WIifred, just makes himself look like a fool trying to defend himself. Look at all those red donuts they have acquired in such a short amount of time. :emperor

Where you the one he sent empty boxes to? If so what was his excuse about sending you the empty boxes? :emperor:emperor:emperor

Apparently he only read the part in the dispute where I said the boxes were also damaged, which I only even bothered to note(since I don't care about boxes)because the Batman arrived broken.:rolleyes:

Apparently he only read the part in the dispute where I said the boxes were also damaged, which I only even bothered to note(since I don't care about boxes)because the Batman arrived broken.:rolleyes:
Oh Geez, I see what a nightmare transaction :monkey4 Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble. I hope Paypal comes through for you soon!

You guys are lucky to have reactions fron AI, being sent empty boxes and the like while I get no response...I will file a dispute later on but it seems too early at this point..

Back