HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bro, my bad I mean't the 20th of May not the 25th. I along with many members here placed our orders on the 20th.

So you were a whole 4 days later, must have made a big difference.

:banghead Don't do that!!!

:lol Well that makes somewhat more sense.:D

I got my figure from HongKong like 2 weeks after I ordered it so if anybody is having problems with their sellers not replying back to them I would definitely file a dispute.

Might as well answer my own question!

Just had an email from Noel at ActionHQ, my Joker figure has shipped today!

His on his way folks!:D

AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!! F'in Animate. Somehow I don't feel any better about this. I have put in my claim last week and I just wanted my refund. Today, I get and email from paypal and "Wilfred" for a tracking number that seems to show this guy finally is shipping something to me. At this point, I just wanted my refund and did not care for this figure no more. For some reason, I feel something is gonna go wrong with my package. If I do really get it, I think I'm just gonna go ahead and just sell it to someone who wants one. I really don't want anything from this guy.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

im still waiting for my Joker from goodshipped :( asked him when its coming and he said late august :( *sigh

FYI, my HT vs Takara vs DC Direct, 2 part video review is up on Youtube for all to enjoy and throw tomatoes onto the screen.

Search for
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Original Costume Batman Part 1

Thank you

It has been hard I must admit, with a lot of members recieving the Joker figure and taking wonderfull pictures for us all to see, waiting untill now to get my Joker figure from actionHQ has made me on occasion think about getting it from an eBay seller - im glad I didnt and had the patience to wait.

Now all I have to worry about is where to put him.

I do feel sorry for those that have had problems but it may be a lession learned to just pre-order and wait from reputable online companies such as actionHQ and Mista.

FYI, my HT vs Takara vs DC Direct, 2 part video review is up on Youtube for all to enjoy and throw tomatoes onto the screen.

Search for
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Original Costume Batman Part 1

Thank you

You have to searh for

Hot Toys The Dark Knight Original Costume Batman

For some reason he does not find it when you enter "part 1".

Great review! Thanks for comparing the three guys. Did you ever tried to put the Hot Toys boots on the Takara Batman?

Dudes got my refund from Toy Wiz, THANK GOD!

"Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for choosing Toywiz.com! We apologize for the inconvenience I set you up for the full refund.Also the manufacture cancel all the orders. We apologize for the inconvenience
and we hope to see you again!
Thank you,
Marisol
Toywiz.com"

You have to searh for

Hot Toys The Dark Knight Original Costume Batman

For some reason he does not find it when you enter "part 1".

Great review! Thanks for comparing the three guys. Did you ever tried to put the Hot Toys boots on the Takara Batman?

Not yet with the boots.

I'm actually going to be utilizing the toilet paper-kleenex trick tonight on the HT boot to see how good it works, sounds like it will work fine though.

I'm naming it the snot and poop rag fix.....I didn't come up with the idea, just the name....lol

AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!! F'in Animate. Somehow I don't feel any better about this. I have put in my claim last week and I just wanted my refund. Today, I get and email from paypal and "Wilfred" for a tracking number that seems to show this guy finally is shipping something to me. At this point, I just wanted my refund and did not care for this figure no more. For some reason, I feel something is gonna go wrong with my package. If I do really get it, I think I'm just gonna go ahead and just sell it to someone who wants one. I really don't want anything from this guy.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

just got a tracking number also from animate , hoping we don't get boxes....

Back