HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After Wednesday Ill be leaving the waiting room.. then back when it's time for TDK Bats and BR Joker to ship.

I will be giving Animate positive feedback if it arrives this week in perfect condition. If it is anything less than that, it will probably be a neutral or negative depending on what happens. I feel like he had no intention of screwing anyone over, but he got way in over his head, especially when Hot Toys started to delay shipments. If it comes this week, it will have been pretty much a month exactly...I am still waiting on my Joker from Joe as well.

I will be giving Animate positive feedback if it arrives this week in perfect condition. If it is anything less than that, it will probably be a neutral or negative depending on what happens. I feel like he had no intention of screwing anyone over, but he got way in over his head, especially when Hot Toys started to delay shipments. If it comes this week, it will have been pretty much a month exactly...I am still waiting on my Joker from Joe as well.

Well atleast you didn't pre-order like myself since summer and had it cancel on yah last minute, had to pre-order again at bbts! :monkey2

Last edited:
Hello from purgatory--er, the waiting room. :wave
Probably be here for another three or four weeks.:tap

I hate you all.:acme

:banghead:monkey2

:lol

Starting to worry my HT Batman got lost or something. It left Hong Kong on 8/12 and the information on USPS hasn't updated since. I would think that it would have reached customs by now, as it was shipped Airmail. The Joker needs a playmate!

I really dislike the usps tracking system, I once received a package while the tracking said it was still in transit

Last edited:
Thats what I'm hoping for is that I receive it and it just didn't update the system. Back to stalking the mailman I guess. :monkey2:monkey2

I really dislike the usps tracking system, I once received a package while the tracking said it was still in transit
Yeah my USPS tracking has been stuck since Saturday. It should arrive today since the zip code it arrived at is about a mile away. Gotta catch my mailman otherwise I will end up with one of those green notes :banghead

Thats what I'm hoping for is that I receive it and it just didn't update the system. Back to stalking the mailman I guess.
Yep nothing like stalking the mailman..

My batman arrived this morning...and was well worth the wait.
It looks amazing, bloody fiddly though. Judging on the size of this model the tumbler is going to be a beast! I'm definitely tempted to get one though :monkey5

Yeah my USPS tracking has been stuck since Saturday. It should arrive today since the zip code it arrived at is about a mile away. Gotta catch my mailman otherwise I will end up with one of those green notes :banghead

Yep nothing like stalking the mailman..

Good luck spoon, but looking at the time now (knowing of the time difference) your running low on time for the mail. But hopefully your able to get your figure today...figure, box and all

Good luck spoon, but looking at the time now (knowing of the time difference) your running low on time for the mail. But hopefully your able to get your figure today...figure, box and all
I've been checking my mail since 2:30 pm every 15-20mins.. :lol I have no idea what's going on with the mailman today. Last check will be 4:30 and I am giving up :monkey1

My batman arrived this morning...and was well worth the wait.
It looks amazing, bloody fiddly though. Judging on the size of this model the tumbler is going to be a beast! I'm definitely tempted to get one though :monkey5

Fiddly indeed, one of my main dislikes for the bloke!

Tumbler already preordered on my end, can't wait for that beast!

I've been checking my mail since 2:30 pm every 15-20mins.. :lol I have no idea what's going on with the mailman today. Last check will be 4:30 and I am giving up :monkey1

NEVAHHH give up!!! :D This is why I'm glad my mailman always show up before 1 p.m., I don't have to wait around all day at least. Good luck I hope you get it today.

Back