HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys Joker

Not everyone received a full shipment, you will probably see it in September. Just a guess though but I have some facts to back it up.

Re: Animate

Got this pm from worker in osw..

I inform to him already, Yesterday 22/07 HK had the Typhoo. So Hottoys can't ready the joker to them

He tell me . This time is first time to order many figures with Hottoys. He supprise that why Hottoys can ready all the joker & batman at the same time. He show the invoice to me. He had order more that 200 jokers. But Hottoys is delay ths item, Hottoys gave them,ecah week around 30 joker. so He must folloe the Quene ship to customer.

He said so many sorry with all cust.

He said on coming Tue 26/07, He had around 60 jokers to his shop. He'll packing at the same, All the joker promise ship out before 30Jul.

He double confirm with Hottoys, that New batman will available on October.

He talk to me that , He promise all the cust had the joker.

Pls kindly help him sent this information to all cust.

tks

i inform wilfred already. He'll double check with you. Because some of the batman & joker ship out already.

The next stock on 26Aug. all will ship out before 30Aug.

Just wait Hottoys sent the stock to him

worker

I believe them but that in-stock description really did a number to their rep..HT prolly underestimated the demand and got swamped..Now if they only could send my Joker faster..

Last edited:
That is exactly what happened, he over-extended himself and then Hot Toys didnt give him all of the product he needed. I kinda feel bad for him, but he did it to himself.

I didn't buy mine from Animate ready to ship. I knew it was a preorder, but the communication just stopped. I understand being shorted on your order of a high demand item, but you have to communicate with your buyers when they've paid hundreds of dollars up front.

I dont think i will ever leave this room, having to wait til oct/nov to get BB Bats,V1 Joker, and Iron Man through toys2 and on top of that now the wait even longer for BR Joker from Joe!

My Joker came today from actionHQ, looks superb!

I have a smile on my face the size of the Jokers! :lol

Mine arrives Today !!!

:chew

I have mine :joy

DSC_0313-1.jpg

Hi, I'm new to the boards and now I'm waiting. ABC-express sent my Joker out today. Ordered it from him Jun 22, so now I'm going to go explode. The day is almost upon me.:joy:D

Heres a newbie also, i got my V1 joker and original batsuit from studiosunny on ebay, and have preordered the new suit and joker. GREAT seller, he's good for a hongkong shipper, understands well, friendly, true to his word, up to date with emails and shipping dates.

oh dear,

i'm checking in ^^

I never thought, that i would spend so much money for a figure. but... yeah, I've preordered first batman with the tdk-suit. that was my first time, that i've payed so much... and I've preordered it from animate_international. <.<

And yesterday, I've preordered also the new bank robber joker from joe. hell yeah!! :D

I think my waiting time will be very loooong till i get both figures. :/

Well, here I am ... back in the waiting room. I just ordered the new Bank Robber Joker. I didn't plan on it, but once I saw the images I just had to have it. I'm sure I'll be back again whenever something else is announced ... like Two-Face or whomever. I've decided to stick with just the figures at least. I have absolutely no room to display Tumblers or Pods. I'll already have to search for a place to show off these TDK figures.

See ya around the waiting room! :sick

Back