HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them about the Joker the other day, and they said they were expecting their shipment in early September and would be sending them out ASAP after that. It sucks having to wait, but I am sure they will send them out when they get them.

:banghead September? Nooooooo! :emperor

I emailed them about the Joker the other day, and they said they were expecting their shipment in early September and would be sending them out ASAP after that. It sucks having to wait, but I am sure they will send them out when they get them.

That sux dude :monkey4 I've ordered the TDK suit Batman (1st wave) off T2...I dread to think how long i'll wait:sick

QUESTION: Has any guys here had dealings with them before? Are they usually quicker than this?

Once things come into stock with them they're very fast. But obviously if they haven't got it yet they can't send it and I've no idea if they are typically slow to get stuff in stock.

I got my Original suit Batman from them the week before last and am still waiting on The Joker V1. In fact I've placed orders for all the TDK stuff with them. Unfortunately I put the TDK suit Batman and the Batpod in the one order which possibly means they might hold off on sending me the Batman till the Batpod comes into stock.

Looks like I'll be getting out of here soon::banana

Arrival at Unit, August 28, 2008, 7:03 am, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73135
Foreign International Dispatch, August 14, 2008, 4:05 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Foreign Acceptance, August 13, 2008, 6:01 pm, HONG KONG

I think I'll just go pick him up if he doesn't arrive before work.

Still in here waiting on Mista for Joker. It will be awhile till I fully get out, as I have TDK suit on preorder and the Batpod. I will probably also order the Bank Robber Joker as well...

Congratz to everyone who's got their Joker & batman already. Looks like I'll have to wait some time longer. The deal with that board member didn't go though. Even though i was first in line, he sold it to an other board member. I don't understand, and I'm not happy about it.
On top of that, the retailer from which I ordered Joker and Batman mails me today, tellls me that the figures are delayed till end of this year. Great.

Woot!!! Got my Joker about an hour ago so I'm outta here!!:chew Even got a little time to play with him before heading off to work!!:banana

See you guys in the waiting room for TDK, Bank Robber and the Tumber.

Congratz to everyone who's got their Joker & batman already. Looks like I'll have to wait some time longer. The deal with that board member didn't go though. Even though i was first in line, he sold it to an other board member. I don't understand, and I'm not happy about it.
On top of that, the retailer from which I ordered Joker and Batman mails me today, tellls me that the figures are delayed till end of this year. Great.

Are you talking about Joe? Dont scare me..everyone said he was reliable..i need my BR Joker..I need him!

Where did you order the others at?

Still in here waiting on Mista for Joker. It will be awhile till I fully get out, as I have TDK suit on preorder and the Batpod. I will probably also order the Bank Robber Joker as well...

Have you got any tracking confirmation yet from him?

Are you talking about Joe? Dont scare me..everyone said he was reliable..i need my BR Joker..I need him!

Where did you order the others at?
Don't worry, not talking about Joe.

I ordered here, but, if you're not from the EU, it wont do you much good (unless you don't mind high shipping costs and VAT:
https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/boutique/index.cfm
These guys are also reliable. It's just bad luck I guess that their lot got pushed back to the end of the year.

still waiting of the second wave from toys2..........=[

Im in that same boat for bats and joker...but i have a feeling that since it says oct/nov that its actually gonna be more like dec/jan. with as many people that have yet to see theirs from the first wave. plus you gotta factor in holidays slowing things down.

Back