HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
October?? How about "come on first week of September!"?? Been waiting on Toys2 for a few weeks after they said "by end of August". It is a grueling wait. I already ordered Bank Robber from Cornerstorecomics. I need these to tide be over for THAT wait! LOL

Anyone else get updates from Toys2?

"We are expecting these in the end of next week or the start of the following week."

I got that e-mail on July 22 at 12:17 PM. I paid the same day at 2:15 PM. Apparently things got messed up with Hot Toys and everything arrived late and in two shipments. I guess my payment wasn't quick enough for the first shipment and I've been waiting for "shipment number 2" ever since. :monkey2

I can't wait for the new suit, as I'm sure everybody else is. Shame it's going to be the end of this month though.

Well my last communication from goodshipped said that they'd have the Joker in within two weeks. And that was two weeks ago. Needless to say I've e-mailed him to find out what's happening. I really hate waiting...:banghead

Toys2 update. The shipment was delayed and will arrive the end of this week. Sounds like a generic answer, but we'll see. Fingers crossed.

By the way, I'm part of the first wave of orders...

October?? How about "come on first week of September!"?? Been waiting on Toys2 for a few weeks after they said "by end of August". It is a grueling wait. I already ordered Bank Robber from Cornerstorecomics. I need these to tide be over for THAT wait! LOL

Anyone else get updates from Toys2?

Same boat-- got an oar?

Toys2 update. The shipment was delayed and will arrive the end of this week. Sounds like a generic answer, but we'll see. Fingers crossed.

By the way, I'm part of the first wave of orders...

Thanks for that update-- I was going to call them tomorrow.:monkey2

Back