HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my joker from animate. It took just 5 days from when he said he'd send it so I can't complain about his mailing, nor his price. Trouble is, because it took so long for him to get stock and because his communication was poor, I was sort of expecting to have to go to dispute with him, therefore I bought another (more expensive) joker from another Hong Kong seller.
Oh well at least I will have three bodies for the three heads I will have when the bank robber joker arrives.:eek:

Finally got my joker from animate. It took just 5 days from when he said he'd send it so I can't complain about his mailing, nor his price. Trouble is, because it took so long for him to get stock and because his communication was poor, I was sort of expecting to have to go to dispute with him, therefore I bought another (more expensive) joker from another Hong Kong seller.
Oh well at least I will have three bodies for the three heads I will have when the bank robber joker arrives.:eek:

Bummer! I bought mine from animate and had no problems at all with him. He responded to my two inquiries within a few hours and I got my Joker a little less than four weeks after I ordered it.

Still waiting on my (first wave) Joker and Bats (original) from toys2... Last corespondence was at the end of August-- If I still haven't heard anything come September guess it'll be time to give another phone call.:monkey2

Still waiting on my (first wave) Joker and Bats (original) from toys2... Last corespondence was at the end of August-- If I still haven't heard anything come September guess it'll be time to give another phone call.:monkey2

I'm in the same first wave boat as you. Someone on here posted saying the last email sent, was replied with an "early September" date now. So hopefully they get a lot in next week and fulfill the rest of the first wave orders. I ordered May 23rd, and my order is #10555. I think they said orders only covered up to #10500 last time...so I hope they get at least 55 Batmans and Jokers!

I'm in the same first wave boat as you. Someone on here posted saying the last email sent, was replied with an "early September" date now. So hopefully they get a lot in next week and fulfill the rest of the first wave orders. I ordered May 23rd, and my order is #10555. I think they said orders only covered up to #10500 last time...so I hope they get at least 55 Batmans and Jokers!

Awesome, thanks for the news. I ordered on the 24th so I'm just behind you. I'll play-- the waiting game some more.

That's who I ordered mine through, and will be here the 3rd.

I got my FexEx tracking for my Joker figure. I can't wait to finally have this in hand. Thanks Joe! :duff

I've ordered all mine from XL-shop and the Tumbler from ABC-Express on ebay, still got ages to wait and its killing me!
I seem to be killing time by adding more to the order though :naughty

Well I'm still waiting for my Joker. I contacted the seller two weeks ago and he said that they should be shipping by now, but so far nada.:duh

Back