HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, Probally most of you have your Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman Original Costume by now, but if any of you don't or if you know anyone who missed out on this and would like to purchase one, please send me an email. I figure before I go to the sale/trade section i'll give here a shot first, since I once too was in this waiting area and with dealing with animate. I had receive 2 of these and only want one. It is still in box never opened. If you like I can send pics of it to ya's. If interested please send me a PM and I'll give you the price, and it will be much cheaper than what online store's has it for and the shipping will be included for free. Oh and right now, i will only ship within the U.S.

My apoligies, believe me I had no intention to violate any rules from this site. Thank You Kabukiman for linking the rules and guidlines for now I know and ask all to disregard my previous post. I was just trying to give a chance who might have gotten screwed over from places such as "Animate International" a.k.a "Wilfred". I guess I'm still new to this community and need to explore more of the rules of the board. And by no means this was a "scalping" attempt or I would not be selling this for less than what I have paid for. Once again, sorry for this and I'll just go the "safe" route and place it on ebay. Thank You again Kabukiman.

why do ppl pre order from ebay when its so risky when they can do it from a respectable dealer in the U.S.?

why do ppl pre order from ebay when its so risky when they can do it from a respectable dealer in the U.S.?

Because I can really not give a sock about it, in 10 days the seller won´t respond on my email and paypal conflict, hence I win and get my money wired back from gaypal, at least that´s what is written there.
Besides, Joker won´t come out until Decembre so not that much of a big deal.
Just as long as it is paypal.

Woohoo! Leo from Goodshipped e-mailed me to say that he'll be shipping the Joker to me next week. :chew

shipping notice from Toys2!!! Weee! Scheduled to arrive in one week...with my luck, it will be end of Friday and I won't really get it until Monday. Booo.

Anyways, my order was #10555, ordered 5/23 I believe. Bats AND Joker.

Good luck all! Can't wait to officially leave the room...and then start all over again with the Bank Robber.

shipping notice from Toys2!!! Weee! Scheduled to arrive in one week...with my luck, it will be end of Friday and I won't really get it until Monday. Booo.

Anyways, my order was #10555, ordered 5/23 I believe. Bats AND Joker.

Good luck all! Can't wait to officially leave the room...and then start all over again with the Bank Robber.

JOKER on the way from Toys2 as well... But no Bats.:monkey2 I'll have to call them.

Joker finally shipped form toys 2 for me as well, man i was gettin tired of waiting, yay!

They were very literal about "end of the week weren't they...

I got notice from them just now too, I can't wait to have a Christian Bale head.

Got my notifications as well. I took a Joker off my order so maybe someone here got lucky.

Back