HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my joker today finally along with a rpd leon and old snake. the joker is fantastic except for its face and velcro. i like the original batman better though. Next stop: tdk batman, iron man mkiii, bank robber joker, iron man mk ii, and finally batpod! After this no more 1/6 figures for a while.

What? No Bond? Makes me sad panda...not that I do not like your stuff but I read there will be a 12" Daniel Craig.

CBN have been wrong before.In 2005 they touted a "Tomorrow Never Dies" Pierce Brosnan in HALO jumpsuit and while this would have been a great figure it never arrived.

The greatest news I could read now about Bond figures would be that Hot Toys have been given the licence.And not just to this,but the previous 21 Bonds as well.

Well I got my Joker from Joe today and I thought I would be out of here but that is not happening because now I am in for TDK Bats!

Back in the room for my TDK Batman from Joe, just got the invoice this morning. Already have the Original Suit Batman and Joker awhile back from Joe.

Joker arrived safe and sound yesterday! :chew

I'll post a review of sorts and also thoughts about Hot Toys in general (this is the first HT piece I've owned), to the Joker thread sometime this week.

Just communicated with Joe and the TDK Batman is shipping to him later this week. He said he should have them mid- next week and we'll be seeing them a few days later. :chew :banana :chew :banana

Can you fellow board members answer a couple of questions regarding these Dark Knight Hot Toys figures? First off, can you confirm that this is the second Hot Toys version, with the armour, and not the original suit:

10646_a_full.jpg

Secondly, does anybody here have information about whether or not DCDirect will be offering the second version of the Joker from Hot Toys (Bank Robber version)? I can tell the one offered in this months previews is the original, and if I were to pick up a Joker, it would definately be the Bank Robber version.

I was just shocked when I saw these Hot toys figures offered by DCDirect in this months previews. And, as I already stated, Discount Comic Book Service is offering these two figures for around $113 each! If you guys confirm that this Dark Knight is the second version, I will definately be ordering him from my comic book service.

Thanks for all you help. I am truly a newbie when it comes to the 1/6 world!

:D

So, a FedEx dude totally came to my house today with my Joker!:D

Too bad no one was home for the "signature required" part.:banghead

Perhaps tomorrow.

My original suit batman came today FINALLY.I bought him about 4 weeks ago and he was shipped 3 days after I paid.Then he got stuck in customs for about 2 weeks.

What a cool figure I tried to change the hands but the peg was about to pop out so im not going to risk it.

Billy

Can you fellow board members answer a couple of questions regarding these Dark Knight Hot Toys figures? First off, can you confirm that this is the second Hot Toys version, with the armour, and not the original suit:

10646_a_full.jpg

Secondly, does anybody here have information about whether or not DCDirect will be offering the second version of the Joker from Hot Toys (Bank Robber version)? I can tell the one offered in this months previews is the original, and if I were to pick up a Joker, it would definately be the Bank Robber version.

I was just shocked when I saw these Hot toys figures offered by DCDirect in this months previews. And, as I already stated, Discount Comic Book Service is offering these two figures for around $113 each! If you guys confirm that this Dark Knight is the second version, I will definately be ordering him from my comic book service.

Thanks for all you help. I am truly a newbie when it comes to the 1/6 world!

:D

that there my friend is the the dark knight version of bats and you should definately get it as it is an awesome looking figure! and regarding the bank robber joker, i'm pretty shure dcdirect will carry it.

Back