HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a regular poster in this section, but seeing as I've been getting more and more into 1/6 figures lately and have been looking at the Dark Knight figures from Hot Toys:

I am a regular customer of DCBService.com for my comic books and some other collectible stuff as well. Since the new previews showed that DCDirect will be distributing the Hot Toys Dark Knight figures, I wanted to check out the prices for the figures from DCBS and was floored:

$113.75 each for figures which retail for $175!

:banana :banana :banana

Wow, seems like a fantastic price, and hard to pass on these figures now. Just wondering if that is a good price. With this service, you always have to pay within a month of the preorder, but they have given me excellent service for the past two years.

Still waiting for notice from Toys2 for the v1 Joker, but my number is 10587, so I should be hearing from them soon (fingers crossed). Oh, of course I am waiting for the Bank Robber Joker and TDK Bats as well. But those are down the road a bit.

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. I too made my first HT purchase based on its TDK line. I went all in, preordered all the figs (minus bank robber joker), batmobile and batpod from goodshipped.
My question is, has anyone does business with goodshipped/leo? He's been very good at responding to my emails, but I ordered back in july, I paid for individual shipping, and I've yet to receive anything! Today he told me I'd get both bats and the joker at the end of this month, but I'm pretty frustrated.
Does anyone have any info on this guy? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

from what ive seen around this board, he is a good ebay seller, a lot of dealers have been having problems with HT being in stock whether its their fault or HTs

I received my Joker from Joe today! And what an impressive figure he is......love him. Can't wait for TDK Batman, which I also ordered from Joe.

I'm getting worried, I've got ages to wait and I keep looking in here to see if there's any new news to kill the time with, but so far doing this has only convinced me to buy the two Iron Man figures and I'm now taking an interest in the Bat Pod!! :confused:

What has me worried is if toys2 doesnt freaking send out all their first waves, by the time its time for the second wave...ill be pushed back to the new year

Still waiting on Joker to Ireland. I've had Batman for what must be 3 weeks now.

And my wait has ended. Got the Joker today. Now I seriously am looking forward to BR Joker so I can get rid of this awful head! Its the one thing that has lessened the impact of this figure for me. After seeing V2 I can't believe I ever thought this looked even remotely like Heath Ledgers Joker. I find it strange how badly they got it wrong - OK they didn't have access to what Ledgers final make-up would look like - but they did know Ledger was playing him - so how come there is simply no resemblance at all in this sculpt to say nothing of the hair and makeup? Anyway, not much point arguing about it now - V2 looks sublime.

I just got an e-mail from FedEx saying my Joker has been delivered!!! :chew:banana

Bad news is that nobody is home and it's raining outside. I hope the FedEx guy found a nice dry spot or left it with the apartment manager. :monkey1

got my joker today finally along with a rpd leon and old snake. the joker is fantastic except for its face and velcro. i like the original batman better though. Next stop: tdk batman, iron man mkiii, bank robber joker, iron man mk ii, and finally batpod! After this no more 1/6 figures for a while.

Just got the notice, Toys2 has shipped my Joker. Tracking isn't updated enough yet to show an expected delivery date, but damn, its on its way!

Back