HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha, you know it's funny. My tdk-batman arrived me 3 weeks ago from animate, and I got the same mail yesterday, that all batman had shipped.

He replied to my mail, which was 3 months old. <.<

I'm really glad, that I've got nothing to do anymore with him and I'm crossing my fingers, that you'll get yours soon...

ty :( i hope so to sick of waiting i am in the usa and seem to recall your are in the EU so should take longer to arrive but 3 weeks is pushing it since i supposedly payed for the 12 14 day shipping or whatever less they skrewd that up to and shiped standard which could take a flipping month. :banghead either that ir he is lying his ass off.

Has anyone been slapped with import tax from Joe outside of the US? more so the UK. Well I don't mean from Joe personally, but because he is in America and its coming from there...?

I don't suffer these problems when it comes from Hong Kong, the main reason I went with ActionHQ but soon as anything comes from America. Import fees galore, and it can take up to 9 days for delivery.

ABC says that only the HT store got their's in and it won't be shipping for a couple of weeks.

GAAHHH! I can't wait for this figure... I'm loving the fact, I will have an Awesome Joker figure, with the V1, body and V2 head, as well as a kickarse Joker Goon or 2nd Joker depending on how I display it! :)

I'm still freaking out about finding space for the Tumbler & Bat-Pod! :horror

Where all would I be able to purchase the TDK batman and V1 Joker now? I have them on pre-order, but I don't want to wait until DCD imports them.

Woot! I was able to find some alright deals on Ebay. My V1 Joker should be shipping this week, and I'll get my Bats in December. :D

I'm waiting on my Hot Toys Joker (which should be coming in a few weeks) and I just preordered my Bank Robber Joker.

The Batman turned up today! I had a slight panic when I got him out of the box as the way the body was positioned so it looked like he had major paunch. Fortunately after a bit of readjustment he's back to looking svelte and mean. And one of the cannisters of his belt had fallen off but thanks to super glue it's now firmly attached.

Oh and a big thumbs up to Leo at Goodshipped as it only took three days to get here from Hong Kong to the UK:banana

The Batman turned up today! I had a slight panic when I got him out of the box as the way the body was positioned so it looked like he had major paunch. Fortunately after a bit of readjustment he's back to looking svelte and mean. And one of the cannisters of his belt had fallen off but thanks to super glue it's now firmly attached.

Oh and a big thumbs up to Leo at Goodshipped as it only took three days to get here from Hong Kong to the UK:banana

Yup, I think that just about everybody's comes with the "beer belly". I understand that you can fix it by futzing with it.

Ordered an "In Stock" Bank Robber Joker off of ebay today...also used the live.com cashback. I just decided that I had to have him asap, and I didnt want to wait on my NA preorder. Heres hoping he will be here next week, which he should be...

Says on their page still next month. You probably knew that though?

I can't see them getting it yet. Look at Batman, Hong Kong store had it for just under a month before it filtered through.

Have any of you ever dealt with the Ebay user gunslinger718? He has a lot of DK stuff up and I was able to preorder my batman for a very reasonable price.

Says on their page still next month. You probably knew that though?

I can't see them getting it yet. Look at Batman, Hong Kong store had it for just under a month before it filtered through.

Yeah I knew that already but I remember someone here mentioning that they spoke to someone there and they said something about 10 days. That was about a week ago, I think.

I don't want to wait until Dec for this one.

omg mine showed up on my door today, i about fainted.

no tracking #, never told when it was shipped but came in 100% mint condition packaged well and looks amazing.

well thanks wilfred and animate for finally coming through and holding up your end of the bargain, but gods sake learn to communicate. no excuse of mucking around with communication when your talking about someting that costs this much and when people put their faith in you on a pre order.

either way i am out!

Back