HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from toys2.net a long time ago and never recieved a payment request. Should I be worried or are they still trying to fill old orders?

Picked up my figure today.....BEAUTIFUL!

However, mine came with the shoes detached from the figure so I had to put them in manually. It was a ^^^^^ to do but that doesn't matter now. GAH!!!

Best figure I own.

Just got word the guy I bought it off of from ebay is getting his TDK shipments tomorrow. Hopefully he ships it out this week.

Who was the seller, Wolfguy? I ordered my TDK Batman off of Ebay and the last time I checked the seller wasn't sure when he'd have them.

Ordered my Dark Knight Bats and BR Joker from Darkshadow. He told me they weren't getting them until the end or first of the year.

I was under the impression most people were getting theirs already but I'm guessing I was wrong? :confused:

Ordered my Dark Knight Bats and BR Joker from Darkshadow. He told me they weren't getting them until the end or first of the year.

I was under the impression most people were getting theirs already but I'm guessing I was wrong? :confused:

I think most of the e-tailers except for Joe and Toys2 are getting the wave from DC Direct which means you do have to wait a little longer.

I finally snappped and e-mailed Leo from Goodshipped to ask the ETA for the bank robber joker. No response as yet. That is all.

got mine from powerfultoy back in early November off ebay
he says he just shipped it!!i highly recommend the guy

Just got word my TDK bats shipped last week! Should be arriving this friday... I absolutely cannot wait. My collection is complete for now!

Back