HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else pre-ordered the BR Joker off of BBTS? I'm wondering if we have an inkling of when those will be coming.

I've had all my figures pre-ordered from BBTS... but I've only received the Batman Begins figure. The TDK figure is taking WAY too long so I cancelled it and settled for ebay where I got it cheaper. Problem is... the guy I bought it off of is getting his shipment in 2~3 weeks.

I also had the BR Joker on pre-order but that was taking too long as well so I turned to ebay where I bought it for a much higher price. Now it should arrive in about a week.

Also cancelled Two-face because I can only assume it'll be a year til I get my hands on it if I stuck with them. Now I'm getting it from Joe.

However, I've kept my pre-orders for the tumbler and the bat-pod. Those I have no problem with waiting... more time for me to get some money.

I've had all my figures pre-ordered from BBTS... but I've only received the Batman Begins figure.

How long ago was that? I've been checking once a month just for the sake of it to see. Every month I've seen it's been sold out. It must have had a lot of hits.

I think thats the only place I know that has it and Toys2. Unless you go the Bay route.

I've had the BB figure for about a good two months. I pre-ordered it right when it was listed so I got mine pretty quick.
Also pre-ordered the TDK one around the same time and I still didn't get mine. That kind of got to me which is why I cancelled on them.

just got a packaged deliverd but i wasnt home so it's at the post office so hopefully it's my dark knight bat's

My TDK Batman came on saturday and I love it. It's a gorgeous figure,Hot toys really nailed it. This is my favorite figure by far. I don't get how people find faults with it at all,I couldn't be more satisfied with it.

Can't believe the BRJs are arriving already. My TDK Batman is arriving this week from Joe and maybe he's getting his BRJ order soon. I guess I can only hope. :wacky

just got mine today love the detail and the accesaries my only gripe is the cape and the suit being rubber but thats it.

Just got ori and TDK suit batmen from Goodshipped. :banana
Very happy with them and can recommend Leo wholeheartedly (just need to save for batpod now...)

Am very happy with mine, unfortunately a tiny piece of the armour has flaked (just a tiny slice of it) if I used Superglue to seal it back to the main piece does this run the rusk of damaging the rubber ?

The annoying thing is it's how it's came ggrrr

Am very happy with mine, unfortunately a tiny piece of the armour has flaked (just a tiny slice of it) if I used Superglue to seal it back to the main piece does this run the rusk of damaging the rubber ?

The annoying thing is it's how it's came ggrrr

Don't use superglue, superglue melts the material to glue it together, it probably wouldn't even glue it. Use some fabric glue, it wouldn't cause any harm and it's easier to manage since it doesn't dry in 3 seconds.

Don't use superglue, superglue melts the material to glue it together, it probably wouldn't even glue it. Use some fabric glue, it wouldn't cause any harm and it's easier to manage since it doesn't dry in 3 seconds.

Thanks for the tip. Is why I thought I'd ask here as I wasn't sure what Superglue would do to, the costume suprised me with how soft it was more of a jelly almost.

Oh lord, I've just pre-ordered the batpod from Joe. ^^

I hope it wasn't a crazy decision from me and won't be getting regrets afterwards...

I got my tracking# from toys2 for my Bank Robber joker, the only bad news is that im getting until dec 1 cause of thanksgiving holiday oh well

RollingJ ... when did you order from goodshipped?

Preordered TDK in late July I think.
I got the original suit in the meantime 'cos I didn't have the patience to wait! Leo shipped that over within about 3 days of paying.

All my Batman orders from XL-Shop have arrived now so I'm just waiting on the arrival of the Tumbler, some time next year maybe?

The Iron Men will keep me going 'till then I hope :)

Back