HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg mine showed up on my door today, i about fainted.

no tracking #, never told when it was shipped but came in 100% mint condition packaged well and looks amazing.

well thanks wilfred and animate for finally coming through and holding up your end of the bargain, but gods sake learn to communicate. no excuse of mucking around with communication when your talking about someting that costs this much and when people put their faith in you on a pre order.

either way i am out!

How long did you end up waiting?

Bought on August 6th so little over 3 months. :banghead

I was prepared for a 2 months wait but the sheer lack of word these guys would amke themselves look allot better if they hired someone english speaking to handle the english traffic because while i am sure they got spammed with messages, just ignoring them for the most part is not the way to go about "dealing" with them.

Bought on August 6th so little over 3 months. :banghead

I was prepared for a 2 months wait but the sheer lack of word these guys would amke themselves look allot better if they hired someone english speaking to handle the english traffic because while i am sure they got spammed with messages, just ignoring them for the most part is not the way to go about "dealing" with them.

Yeah that does suck but i've only had mine for about 3 weeks, I ordered it from Toys2.net so these guys weren't that far off. Still a lack of communication would be enough to set me off too.

Man, I'm really tempted to get the Hot toys TDK Batman figure, but I'm afraid to do so coz I keep thinking that someday in the near future a movie accurate maquette or statue of Batman with superior detail will be released. Do you guys think there's a chance of such thing happening?

It's just I hate spending a big sum of money on a collectible which then is replaced by a better one. I always keep saying to myself that Good things come to those who wait. But then how bloody long do I have to wait.

I'm such a bloody ^^^^^ at such tough decisions. :duh

dunno for myself its gorgeous and it sure looks movie accurate enough less your gonna sit there stare at promo pics and nitpick.

take a look at the photo thread some peopel have recreated the promo pics, and ya some of the have modded their batman w the head widening thing or some dremmel body work but out of the box with a little fussing this thing is amazing.

Just got my Bank Robber Joker from studiosunny, i was a preorderer. Still trying to pick my jaw up off the ground, this thing is breathtakingly brilliant :D :eek:

Looks likeThursday for my TDK Batman coming from Joe :banana Can't wait to finally get him.

That should mean I get mine the week after as it takes 6 to 10 days to get across the pond to me :cool:

Cant wait to take some pics of him :chew

I don't I have my Joker with XL-Shop who were great, but because it was sent with Fed-EX I got stung with a massive amount of import tax (and admin fee).

ActionHQ said the value was $30 so it didn't get hit for import duty and they gave me $7.50 off my next purchase. They let me pay upfront on a pre-order so I avoided the pounds nosedive against the dollar and their communication is great.

I have my two-face pre-ordered with Joe

hi im new, and my dark knight figure batman wont be coming til december 17th atleast that's when the next shipment arrives.

I don't I have my Joker with XL-Shop who were great, but because it was sent with Fed-EX I got stung with a massive amount of import tax (and admin fee).

Fedex, ohhh. Anytime mine came from them both Joker and TDK it was Parcelforce.

Import taxes are a nightmare.

ActionHQ said the value was $30 so it didn't get hit for import duty and they gave me $7.50 off my next purchase. They let me pay upfront on a pre-order so I avoided the pounds nosedive against the dollar and their communication is great.

Yeah that is a real pain now, TDK came to about £123 originally. Now Iron-Man is looking in the ranges of about £13x - £14x, same goes for BRJ.

I'm hoping to pre-order Two-Face within the next month hopefully.

My TDK Batman is part of the DC Direct shipment, but I found out today that the place I preordered it from should send it out a day or two after it's released. That means I've only to wait about a month until mine arrives. Then I have to wait a few more weeks (until Christmas) until I get Bank Robber Joker....

Fedex, ohhh. Anytime mine came from them both Joker and TDK it was Parcelforce.

Import taxes are a nightmare.

Yeah that is a real pain now, TDK came to about £123 originally. Now Iron-Man is looking in the ranges of about £13x - £14x, same goes for BRJ.

I'm hoping to pre-order Two-Face within the next month hopefully.

The weird thing was that Fed-Ex delivered my v.1 Joker then a week later sent me a letter regarding the charges. :confused:

Anyone else pre-ordered the BR Joker off of BBTS? I'm wondering if we have an inkling of when those will be coming.

Back