HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is looking for an excellent and trustworthy seller in Europe try Robartek on Ebay. I received my BB and Joker this morning. The guy's communication and customer service is absolutely phenomenal :)

:joy

Hi

I purchased a Dark knight and Joker off ebay member to_bid_or_not_to_bid in early July and still haven't received anything. The dealers feedback is good but I was wondering if anyone on here has dealt with this company and if they can be trusted.

If anyone is looking for an excellent and trustworthy seller in Europe try Robartek on Ebay. I received my BB and Joker this morning. The guy's communication and customer service is absolutely phenomenal :)

:joy

I ordered the Batpod from him... Good to have this feedback of his service. Makes me more relaxed as the Batpod is the shipping that worry's me. I ordered from him because he his selling from europe. That makes it more easy. The main problem with my orders are that they are from diferent sellers:

Animate: HT New costume Batman and HT Joker 1st version (allready delivered)
Robartek: HT Batpod
Joe: HT BR Joker

I hope in the end I get an amazing display of TDK at my living room. But until that, I'm still holding my breath. Its too much money spent, but hope it's worth it. Great forum, by the way...

Still waiting on Toys2's "end of August" shipment of Bats and Joker. Come on...and I just preordered Bank Robber through Cornerstorecomics, my trusty choice. I recommend them.

These are my first Hot Toys purchase, so i went all in and ordered everything but Batman Ver1, don't know why i didn't after seeing all the awesome pics. Maybe down the road I'll get'em, if they don't all sell out first.

Joker:ABC
Batman Ver2, Tumbler, Batpod:Toys2
Hopefully BR Joker from Joe

It is the most I've ever spent on toys but from the sculpt and quality of these its was too hard to pass up. :banana

Where'd you get yours from? I know it may not matter but the box looks kind of worn.

The box does look beat up on the edges...didnt notice that before.

I´m not in US, but beliveme that doesn´t matter the box, the figure it´s awesome !!!

here some pics form the inner box !

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

BigBadToyStore, Mastter?

How on earth did they bash it... even from ActionHQ, the Joker box is in mint condition, no dents/scuffs or anything.

BigBadToyStore, Mastter?

How on earth did they bash it... even from ActionHQ, the Joker box is in mint condition, no dents/scuffs or anything.

Not, it´s from local toy store, and this was the last one ! :(

Not, it´s from local toy store, and this was the last one ! :(

At least the figure is in good shape. Just was wondering where'd you got it from. For me, if I pay that much for a figure, I would want my box in good shape. If that was the last one I would also have picked it up. Congrats. Got my Batman and Joker safe and sound from Joe a week ago.

At least the figure is in good shape. Just was wondering where'd you got it from. For me, if I pay that much for a figure, I would want my box in good shape. If that was the last one I would also have picked it up. Congrats. Got my Batman and Joker safe and sound from Joe a week ago.

I know, anyway, this batman will be display, so the box doesn´t matter !

BTW, nice bike !

This is disgusting. Still hasn't arrived.

27-08-2008 10:58 Glasgow Central Depot Awaiting payment of charges
27-08-2008 04:15 Glasgow Central Depot Arrived at delivery depot
26-08-2008 20:07 National Hub Sorted in hub
26-08-2008 10:57 International Hub RELEASED WITH CHARGES
24-08-2008 16:28 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGES
24-08-2008 16:22 International Hub Arrived in destination country
21-08-2008 20:23 Delivery Agent - CHICAGO Left origin country
20-08-2008 08:17 Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICA Collected from customer

Has anyone received their Batman and Joker from ebay member to_bid_or_not_to_bid yet.?

Well, Animate came through. Got my Batman today, and it the box is perfect, the fig is perfect, everything is perfect except for the fact that it took 1 month and 6 days to arrive. I also think he sent it regular airmail instead of EMS post, so I will note that when I leave feedback. I'm at work now, so I cant really say much about the fig except that it looks outstanding on first inspection. I'll dive into posing him later, cant wait!

Wish mine would turn up. Been over 2 months now and still nothing. Has anyone received a shipping update from ebay seller to_bid_or_not_to_bid_that_is_the_question.dne?

Wish mine would turn up. Been over 2 months now and still nothing. Has anyone received a shipping update from ebay seller to_bid_or_not_to_bid_that_is_the_question.dne?

This seller might had already screwed you, does he respond to your messages? after 2months..i would be cautious..did you use PayPal?

Yeah used Paypal but the 60 days are now up. Not sure what to do as Sellers feedback is excellent.

Yeah used Paypal but the 60 days are now up. Not sure what to do as Sellers feedback is excellent.

You should get it then, if other sellers are running slow with shipments..i actually went in to Toys2 the other week to see if they got the first wave Jokers in,thinking maybe someone canceled and i would be able to get one in store but, they had not even recieved them yet to ship..so, i just got the Batman Bust(which is awesome) and then a couple days later, my hot toys Dark knight(begins suit) came in from HK and i am loving that figure but, want more now..lol

Come on Toys2! It is end of August! I want good news! :emperor

I emailed them about the Joker the other day, and they said they were expecting their shipment in early September and would be sending them out ASAP after that. It sucks having to wait, but I am sure they will send them out when they get them.

Back