HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Wow ! Alot of people used to say the Takara was the best BB piece before.

I just picked one up rather cheaply to add that costume to my shelf. WOnder if that was a mistake.

I disagree. I keep mine in spelunking mode with the HT BB Wayne head on like a few others have done here. It adds to the authentic look and build up to the suit(s).

Ok, I don't feel too bad. I didn't think it was a bad deal all things considered.

Thanks.

Ok, I just got the Takara... It's not bad. I am sure once I upgrade the cape, it will look great, my question would be in their choice of material and finish for the gauntlets. Is there an upgrade available ?

No more TDK batman for me, just posted him off to the new owner. Making room for the possible MMSDX batman, or failing that, the Medicom DK :)

I really wish Takara would do a DK version.

Their BB version although not as accurate as HT was impressive.

Yeah!! i still like takara batman begins... i think that if the head sculpt repainted, it will look even better... i had open up the suit and stuff some cloth into it to make it bulky. now left the head...

No more TDK batman for me, just posted him off to the new owner. Making room for the possible MMSDX batman, or failing that, the Medicom DK :)

Yeah, I was contemplating if that was in my future as well. :sick

I thought may aswell act on it now, before they possibly DO release info on a MMSDX version, and then, it'll be too late, no one's gunna want to buy the inferior version. And if they dont, it's Medi-time now :)

I managed to sell my TDK bats as well. Have the Medicom one now, and making some mods on him at the moment. Still hopefull that the MMS DX bats will be spectacular... and i'll be sucked into buying that too...lol

I know it may not be as accurate, but I kind of prefer the HT figure based on the photos I have seen so far. Then again, I may be influenced by the fact I have the HT one and not the Medi. Oh well, hopefully the DX one will truly be the bee's knees as it were.

I managed to sell my TDK bats as well. Have the Medicom one now, and making some mods on him at the moment. Still hopefull that the MMS DX bats will be spectacular... and i'll be sucked into buying that too...lol
Aww, how come you sold him? did u keep the HT belt for your medi?

Sold him because i'm 99% certain there will be a HT MMS DX TDK Batman coming in the next few months.. and at that point i KNOW i will want to buy it, and I probably wouldn't be able to stand the way the first version of TDK Bats looks, so sold it now while i could still get good money for it!

But unfortunately, as I sold him as a whole, did not get to keep his belt. I'm on the lookout for a spare belt right now... maybe it was a bad move selling him as a whole? Don't know, i'm sure i'll find a belt sooner or later

Man I will have a dilemma if they do the MMS DX TDK Bats... but we will see. I am ok with the Takara BB Bats and HT Bats I have now plus my custom Kit Bash for Bruce.

I am personally happy I never bought the Joker as I was never convinced of the sculpt, but now... Hot dang !

Just tinkering with my new camera
tdknewcam.jpg

Rebel XT, only an 8mp version but it was on clearance so it was affordable now instead of waiting to try and buy the 10.

Back