HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

buddy is a member of this forum! just pm him.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that model anyway, been using mine for almost 2 years now.

this has nothing to do with anything in this thread, but maulfan I love your sig's qoute from any given sunday.. that was one of our motivational qoutes for football.

Even though it's been posted, now I have the excuse to keep the long (Buddy Lee) cape on since the Medicom has the short version.

3518512977_543b642f82_o.jpg

3518512995_3bbb0e63ac_b.jpg

3518512999_f62f8c84d9_b.jpg

3518513007_b2b7ac631d_b.jpg

3518513027_4614dd5ed2_b.jpg

I feel like Bale is nowhere to be found in the hot toys batman, they failed at it. DX will be good though

Yup, it's inaccurrate, but accurracy and quality aren'y synonymous, only in the owner's eyes. It's a very well made and nice looking figure. It's not a great replica out of the film, but it's a badass figure.

Of course I say this, and depending on how DX turns out, I'll become disinterested in this one :lol I defended the Takara Batman a lot for still being nice when the HT Begins v2 debuted, but once I got it in my hands I found issues with the Takara I just couldn't look past, but this and DX may not be so far apart as to feel so strong a difference.

I like Takara better than hot toys.....sorry for the comments I haven't quite got the multi quote thing down yet... and hot toys DK is ok, he looks fat to me....and the head is just well, kind of unforgivable for hot toys....

I like Takara better than hot toys.....sorry for the comments I haven't quite got the multi quote thing down yet... and hot toys DK is ok, he looks fat to me....and the head is just well, kind of unforgivable for hot toys....

I thought people liked the headsculpt on him. I always thought it was pretty good and a great figure overall just kind of big.

And the head, and the body, and the sculpt, and the everything. \

Actually having the figure in hand helps. I really like mine. The Bruce head is lacking due to the paint but thats a minor nit. HT owns in articulation, height, and quality.

Actually having the figure in hand helps. I really like mine. The Bruce head is lacking due to the paint but thats a minor nit. HT owns in articulation, height, and quality.

quality, articulation yes. Likeness and accuracy for this, no.

Do you start arguments for sake of it?

There's no point where the HT figure comes up short in accuraccy or likeness. The cowled head is flawless.

Do you start arguments for sake of it?

There's no point where the HT figure comes up short in accuraccy or likeness. The cowled head is flawless.

It does not look anything like Christian Bale, or his appearance as Batman in the film, the suit is bad rubber, he's too big, and his abdomen is too puffy and makes him look fat. The accessories minus the Wayne head are great though along with the cape, belt and texture and paint on the head.

It's not a total failure, but a failure at being accurate

It does not look anything like Christian Bale, or his appearance as Batman in the film, the suit is bad rubber, he's too big, and his abdomen is too puffy and makes him look fat. The accessories minus the Wayne head are great though along with the cape, belt and texture and paint on the head.

It's not a total failure, but a failure at being accurate

At least Hot Toys got the eye color right. So much for Medicom being accurate :duh

Oh, they got the eye color OOOOHHH now they are accurate...psh

And Medicom is so accurate?

img.aspx

Their Joker's crappiness cancels out all of the awesomeness (and then some) of their Batman. How could they go so wrong on their Joker when it came out AFTER both of Hot Toys? Failure.

-_-

:lol > LOL

I don't know how people can go on and on about how good one product is and diss another. in reality they both have their cons. like all the indy figures.. they all kinda sucked.

Oh, they got the eye color OOOOHHH now they are accurate...psh

Be sarcastic and rude to a Mod, great way to not get banned. The HT version is fine, I look at mine and I see Batman in the Dark Knight suit. Medicom's is very good, though I will hold off and see what the DX version looks like.

Back